New Kid In The House...

NOT MY BEST CHAPTER WHATSOEVER BUT I HAD A SERIOUS CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK.

"Give me the phone."  Harry demanded, putting his hand out in front of me.  

I rolled my eyes at his tone of voice and sighed into the phone,  "Travis, go home."

"I can't go home, Sherr.. I think I'm in love with you."  

I face palmed myself and groaned, wishing that everything could just be sane again.  I could feel Harry's eyes glaring into my right cheek, pissed that I didn't just hang up on Travis already.

But I'm not rude like that, and he did travel a long way. 

"Travis, I-"

"I brought Tessi."  

His words caused my breathe to hitch as my heart began to beat incredibly fast.  

Tessi.  

I missed her, so much.  She probably hates that I would ever do such a thing to her sister, or the fact that I just got up and left without saying goodbye, but I needed to see her.

She was like the sister I've always wanted.

"What's going on?"  Harry mouthed to me, his jaw clenched tightly. 

I looked at Harry for a moment, knowing that I should ask him first about what I was about to do, but I knew he would tell me no.  I sighed, "My address is..." 

~*~

"WHY WOULD YOU EVER TELL THEM WHERE YOU LIVE?!"  Harry barked, pacing the tiled floor of the kitchen.

I slumped down into my chair, blowing a piece of hair that had fallen out of my messy bun away from my eyes.  "I wanted to see Tessi-"

"THEN YOU COULD'VE HAD JUST HER COME OVER!"

I raised an eyebrow and smirked.  "Oh, yeah, Harry.. Travis would've been TOTALLY fine with me just giving Tessi my address and just HER coming over."  My sarcasm dripped off of my lips, making Harry ten times more mad then he already was at me.

He didn't answer, instead clenching his fists tightly against his sides and walking into our bedroom.

"You know," I began, yelling through the hallway, "you don't have to stay here when they come!  You can leave for all I care!"  I hit my fist against our bedroom door which he had slammed and locked.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"  He screamed from the other side.

"what's that supposed to mean?!"  

I heard ruffling from the other end, moments later, Harry swinging the door open.  "You'd love for me to just leave and pretend that you and my relationship isn't anything.  You'd get back together with him in a heartbeat, wouldn't you?!"  His words caught me off guard, causing myself to take a few steps back.  "Wouldn't you!"

My eyes began to sting as realization that Harry didn't trust me with a guy alone swept through my mind.  "You're crazy."  I whispered, knowing that if I opened my mouth a little more, sobs would escape my trembling lips.  "You really are, Harry."

His eyes explored my face that were once filled with anger and disapproval being replaced by sympathy and regret.  "You make me crazy."  He sighed, wrapping his arms around my body and pulling me into his bare chest.  

 My arms fell to my sides, dangling like raw noodles.  I felt his hand rub the small of my back as he pressed his lips against my ear, whispering sweet nothings into it.  But I didn't take those to heart, my mind just replayed the angry and horrid look on his face when he was yelling at me a few moments ago.