Chapter 1

It was 6:00pm and you just got fired for something you didn't do. Your co-worker was so jealous of you, that they injured themselves on purpose and blamed it on you. You was so pissed at them, but you didn't care that place was shit anyways. You walked inside your house and took off your coat and shoes. "What am I gonna do now, I need the money to pay for my mother's care and to pay the bills" you said, groaning. You decided to look up on your laptop, And see if there were any jobs available.

After searching throughout the Internet for sometime, you came across an ad about the pizzaplex in town was hiring. You smiled, thinking about what the place looked like. You wanted to go there ever since you were little, but your mother and father never wanted to take you there because they said it was too crowded and loud. You grew excited and clicked on it and it said that they were willing to pay you a £250 week to be a night guard, and a £480 week to be a mechanic. You decided to be a night guard since you know nothing about fixing a robot or anything.

It was 7:30am in the morning, and you was making yourself some breakfast and a cup of tea/coffee. They said that I had to be there for the interview 11:00am. You were a bit nervous, but you had to get the money and it won't be so bad being a night guard. You placed your f/b on a plate/bowl and ate it, while looking on your phone. After you finished you sat up and walked upstairs, to go get ready.

*time skip*

You was at the freddy fazbear's pizzaplex and you were surprised how big the place was. The lights were so bright that you had cover your eyes a bit. You gazed in awe when you noticed the huge golden statue of Freddy. There were a lot of people already so you had to squeeze your way through and try to find someone that works here. You saw a female with blonde hair and green eyes and walked over to her. "e-excuse me but but I saw this place was hiring?" You asked. She looked at you and smiled. "Oh! You want to work here that's great...but your not gonna steal anything, or do anything to disappoint anyone are you?" She asked glaring at you. "w-what?! I would never do that, I just need the money to pay the bills and for my mum!" You yelled surprised. She quickly changed her expression to a smile. "I'm sorry it's just that a few people that worked here tried to steal things from here, and my boss was getting tired of it so I'm hoping your not gonna do the same." You frowned and shook your head. "Don't worry I would never do that, I was wondering if you can show me where your boss is I'm supposed to have an interview with him."

"Sure follow me" she said and walked up the stairs. You followed her closely, making sure you don't lose her with all the people. She walked past the stage where the animatronics were and you looked at them seeing them playing/singing infront of the crowd. You notice that Bonnie and Foxy wasn't there and there were two different animatronics you've never seen before. It was a purple wolf and a green alligator with sunglasses. "What happened to Bonnie and Foxy?" You asked the blonde female. "Something bad happened to Bonnie and we can't find his endoskeloten or his broken parts anywhere and for Foxy I guess they couldn't construct him. She said, looking at them for a split second. You nodded and you both walked up to an office and she walked up to the door and knocked. You heard someone say come in inside the room and saw her open the door. "Hey boss someone wants to talk to you" she said. "Oh..are they here to lodge a complaint" he said looking up at her. "N-No sir I'm here for the interview" you said walking up to him. He beamed and placed some sheets to the side. "You must be y/n? Please take a seat" you smiled and took a sit, and placed your bag down. "Thank you Vanessa you can leave now." She nodded and left, closing the door behind her.

"So what made you want to apply here?" He asked, looking up at you. "Well I just got fired for something I didn't do, and I really need the money to pay my bills and for my mum, because she's been in a car accident and I want to help her." You said frowning. "Oh dear thats awful and I need to see your resume" he said frowning a bit. You nodded as you opened your bag and grabbed it and gave it to him. The man grabbed your resume and read through it.

After that boring interview, you were gladly accepted to work at the place. You were so glad and excited that your now working at the pizzaplex. You was gonna be a night guard and he told you to be there at 6:00pm and told you what to do and what not to do. You was walking up to the elevator and looked back at the animatronics. They all looked great and colourful, especially the bear and Alligator. When you was about to look away, you could've sworn you saw the  Alligator smirk at you and the bear look at you. But you shook your head thinking it was just your imagination.

(I hoped you liked this first chapter, you'll meet the animatronics in the next chapter)