Favorite

I just wanna be your favorite
Won't you let me be your favorite? - Nicki Minaj x Jeremiah Favorite

Hey guys, worked VERY hard on this update, so I want and need at least 12 comments! PLEASE. I love you guys...enjoy!

I felt a sea of anxiety deep down, daddy was doing 80 mph as he sped down 10 mile towards Mercy Hospital with mama in the passenger seat, and me, Jordyn, and C.J in the back. I just prayed that Tavi would be ok, I also made a mental note to cuss her out for not telling us she had asthma.The car was completely silent, all you here was the faint sounds of Toni Braxton & Babyface's Hurt You single.

My leg bounced up and down which was another sign that I was anxious. It's her birthday, this was suppose to be perfect. 5 minutes later we arrived, we all rushed out of the car into the hospital. We walked up to the front desk where a older black lady sat on the phone. She was in the middle of a conversation with someone but momma evidently didn't care because she proudly interrupted her call by saying, "Hey what room is Tavi...." She paused & looked at me for a second. "Homes" I said, momma nodded her head.

"Yea we're here for Tavi Homes." The lady gave us a crazy look and put her index finger up at all of us, letting us know we had to wait. I watched as mama turned around and took deep breaths as she counted to 3. She turned back around at the lady before snatching the phone from her & hanging up, and saying "Listen you fuckin stick ass bitch, I need you to tell me where Tavi is RIGHT NOW" The lady didn't seem too shocked by mamas choice of words or actions.

The lady finally spoke for the first time, "Ma'am I need you to calm down before I call security. I was on a very important phone call."

Mama let out a frustrated sigh, while I watched my dad walk up to the lady giving her a charming smile & a flirtatious look. From the corner of my eye, I saw mamas fist balling up as her breathing increased rapidly.

"Ma my daughter in there & I'd appreciate if you could just let me know what room she's in......" he licked his lips before finishing, "And I'd like those digits" He smirked.

The lady dropped the phone in the blink of a eye, she smiled at my dad and licked her lips making mama give her a death glare, "Now is not the fucking time" I mumbled through gritted teeth.

She reached under the desk pulling out a piece of paper and grabbed a pen next to her writing her number down carefully & neatly. "Tavi Homes is in room 402 3rd floor... And call me anytime" She said winking at my dad while he kissed her hand.

When we got far enough in distance, he wiped his lips off & threw the number away.

The elevator made a 'ding' noise when we were on the 3rd floor. I saw room 402 right ahead of me as I rushed towards the room, as I was about to open the door, I met eyes with a doctor.

"Family of Tavi Homes?" He asked with a clipboard in his hand.

"Yes" mama spoke up, getting in front of me.

"Well as of now Tavi is hooked up to a few machines, she's doing fine. . . We've discovered that she has asthma. and she has, Nighttime Asthma." I frowned because I've never heard of anything like that before.

"Nighttime asthma, also called nocturnal asthma, is a common type of disease. Since Tavi has asthma, the chances of having symptoms are much higher doing sleep because asthma is powerfully influenced by the sleep-wake cycle. Tavi's symptoms are wheezing & cough, along with trouble breathing which is very dangerous and common, particularly at night"