#ForeverAlone

Hello! So this is Book 1 of a new trilogy I am doing : )  Every book has the 11 characters and may switch to their Point Of Views occasionally ; )

This book focuses on;

-Arriane Cowell Johnson (Ria/Rian)

-Isabel Roberts (Izzy)

-Bethany Joseph

-Ivianna Moore (Ivi)

- Sailor Robinson (Sail)

-Dylan Brown (Dyl)

-Gizel Alexander

-Charlotte Rose Anderson (Charlie)

-Annika Makay

-Kreesta Maden Thirwell

-Alice DeMatrine

So to all who auditioned I love you and you’re amazing! Without further ado here is Book 1: #ForeverAlone

.

.

.

*****************

Sailor’s POV

*****************

“You girls are going to have to work with One Direction.” Our manager told us and I sighed, I hated this. I didn’t want to work with them; the one time we had met they had been complete jerks and told us we couldn’t sing to save our lives. That was back when we were Triple Trouble, they didn’t know we had switched our name to L-O-V-E and they went on air and said “They’re great musicians! And rather fit too!” Bastards.

“I don’t know if we can do that they’re such gits.” I told, May the manager, she really should’ve considered the poetic structure of her title before going into her profession. Then again I was Sailor the singer but oh well.

“Well Simon and Mannie already signed so you’re going to have to do it.” She told me.

“Why can’t we work with Little Mix? They’re great fun!” Piped up Gizel, none of us were happy about this but I was amazed someone had spoken up with me.

“Because,” May sighed turning to us, “like I said already they are having a fifth member added into their group and they are very busy with that right now they can’t do collaboration with you three.”

“Sail, sit down. We aren’t going to get out of this sadly so why waste the energy?” Dylan asked me and I nodded sitting down.

“Sure thing Dyl Pickle!” I told her smiling at the nickname, I had given her.

“Good Sail Boat.” She winked at me, and May scowled at us, she hated when we listened to each other and not  her and on top of that she just hated us, which was okay I wasn’t fond of her either.

I whipped out my phone to text Kreesta, Jade Thirwell’s sister, she was a really cool girl and we had clicked when Mix and us had worked together.

To: Kree-Kree :)

From: Sail Boat :p

Hey loser are you in London? Or are you visiting your parents?

Kreesta was a bit of a family girl, she loved spending time with her family, so on the weekends she’d fly back to her parents. My phone rang breaking my thought and I looked down at it.