17- In the Closet

The last thing I would have ever expected was to be in a closet with Melissa. Nevertheless, the anxious girl dragged me into the closet filled with so many things like clothes. It would be hard to move around. Once Ted saw how little room there was, he forced us into the closet next door. With a timer in his hand, it was set for seven minutes. Knowing Ted, it could've easily been set for more time just to torture me. With the clock going, he went back to the guest room where everyone else waited.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked. "You really want to do this? All I could do was scratch my hair.

There in front of me stood Melissa who looked like she was ready for action. Without any hesitation and no verbal response, I was pushed against the wall and her body was against mine. Slowly, she placed a finger against my chin and slowly moved down to my covered chest which gave my spine a chill. Parts of my body began to tingle in anticipation of what could happen.

Bam! The girl quickly moved those lips of hers against mine. Her lips slowly moved against my lips and her tongue found itself in parts of my mouth. As Melissa began to slowly feel the skin underneath my shirt, my brain turned itself off. And with no thinking, our mouths moved against each other as if our plane was about to go down. My skin had yet to be completely exposed. Zap! A spark from the music player swiftly zapped my foot. We continued as this felt like a slight pinch.

Boom! Somehow my shirt came off and the making out continued as our breathing grew heavier. There were a couple more zaps from the music player that was easy to ignore. Who knew Melissa could be so fierce? Before I knew it, my fingers somehow found their way underneath her sweater and felt the back of that warm and soothing skin. My heart dropped once it became apparent that there was no bra protecting that skin.

At that very moment, my brain came back on and my whole body began to feel nauseous. Something inside of me forced me to stop doing what I was doing. Melissa took notice.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I don't know. I can't do this. It doesn't feel right." And just like that, my butt found a seat on a plastic box. Melissa did the same. "I don't feel comfortable with the idea of having sex. I'm not ready. At least not right now."

"So, Ted was right?" You are a virgin?" Did she actually think Ted was joking?

"And you're not?" After what just happened, it shouldn't have surprised me.

Melissa placed her hand against one of my legs and gazed at the floor. "No, I'm definitely not a virgin." There was a quick silence which she broke with a heavy sigh. "Honestly, I've lost count of the number of guys I've slept with."

Something inside of me was hurting for this girl. It looked like she was seconds away from letting out a few tears. "Oh," was all that I could say.

"Yeah, it seems like most people want a casual type of fling. Nobody wants a real relationship. But I guess I don't mind. It can be fun. Someday I'll find the right guy. I got plenty of time." For a least a good minute, neither of us said a word.

"Are there any specific guys that you have in mind?" Yeah, I had to ask that.

It took a while for the poor girl to give an answer. It felt like she was finding a way to provide a response. The look on her face also took a new direction. Finally, she spoke.

"There actually was this one guy. We dated for a couple of months, but all he was interested in was sex. I actually lost my virginity to that idiot." Melissa took a moment to sigh. "I always go after the wrong guys." Another groan. "You know, there's this guy who's actually interested in me, but I treat him like crap."

At that moment, she began drawing circles around my knee and lightly chuckled to herself.

"You're a good guy Jeremy. You know that? And you know, Hailey is pretty. I can see why you like her. It seems like she might be interested in you. Honestly, that's pretty rare."

My heart jumped at the thought of Hailey being interested in me. "I doubt she's interested in me. And if she was, I don't think a relationship between would work. We're too different for each other. And plus, her ex-boyfriend is out to get me and I can barely defend myself against that idiot."

"Well, you'll definitely never win her with that attitude." Another quiet moment came between us as our eyes began to meet. "You sure, you don't want to do it? I can teach you a few things that might impress her."

It was a little tempting with parts of my body tingling back up, but the offer had to be declined. "No, I'm fine."

"Alright, well can I at least teach you something about kissing? Wouldn't want you to screw up your big moment with Hailey."

After agreeing to the kissing, we both stood up. Melissa instructed me to place my hand on her shoulder and my other set of fingers to be intertwined with hers. Once that happened, I was told to give her a compliment.

"I like your hair. Your hair is nice."

Melissa found herself laughing at my compliment. "It needs work."

After she finished mocking me, we slowly moved closer to each other. Melissa couldn't stress enough not to lose eye contact the entire time. And if for some reason, the girl got shy and blushed away, I would need to move away from her shoulder and lightly grab her chin. That's exactly what was done with Melissa.

"Alright, make sure you slowly move your mouth closer to mine and take a few deep breaths. Also, don't forget to give her a nice smile. A couple of light chuckles wouldn't hurt either."

Things began to fall apart with Melissa stopping herself while she began to weep. Was it her boy problems? My heart began to hurt for the poor soul after seeing those tears. In front of me, was a girl who needed healing and comfort. At that moment, I forgot that I was at a party. There was nothing else around me, but her. It was as if my brain knew exactly what to do next. After reconnecting our fingers, our bodies grew closer again.

Giving her a smile, I let this broken-hearted soul know it was okay. The tears died and she smiled in return. Both of our lips met and began to slowly move against each other. This soon came to an end and Melissa laughed in embarrassment. In response, I placed my thumb on her bottom lip causing her to grin. To my shock, those teeth of hers lightly bit my thumb. Seconds later, we were locking lips. This time, there was more passion and I knew I could provide her with the comfort she needed. Those cold lips craved warmth.

Zap! While we shared this interesting and special moment, the music player began to send out a few noticeable zaps that couldn't be ignored. My leg felt like it was being attacked by several bee stings and doctor shots that would never end. My leg was throbbing in pain and the kissing came to an end. A little scream was let out. The sweet moment came to an abrupt end.

"Are you alright?" she asked in concern.

With that, my butt fell to the floor with my body feeling like it had somehow caught fire. Every inch of my skin began to sweat. What was going on with this stupid music player? Whatever the case, Melissa couldn't know about it. And Thankfully, Ted arrived just in time to let us out. To the bathroom it was.

Thanks for reading! Glad you're hear. Remember to show some love and comment and vote.

Are you currently crushing on someone?

What's the deal with the zapping on Jeremy's leg?

Was Jeremy wise to not go all the way with Melissa?