Chapter 8

Some minutes later...

Medic: Good new. Looks like it's just a pulled muscle. It may ache, but you'll be fine.

Miguel's mother: Oh,thank God.

Miguel: So does that mean that I can keep fighting?

Medic: They've given you 30 minutes to recover. So let the pain guide you. If it's telling you to sit this one out, I'd listen. I'll get you an ice pack.

Miguel: Thank you.

Medic: Mm-hm.

Johnny: How's it feel now?

Miguel: Not bad. Just a little sore.

Miguel's mother: Miggy, you don't have to continue.

Miguel: Don't worry, Mom. If something feels off, I won't fight.

Miguel's mother: Make sure he's okay.

Johnny: Of course.

Miguel's grandma: You were so good out there. Especially when you kicked that one kid on the face.

Miguel: Gracias, Yaya.

Miguel's grandma: Ciao.

*Miguel's mother and grandma leave the room*

Johnny: All right. We've got a half-hour. Show your back who's boss.

*Johnny leaves the room too*

Y/n: I should go too.

*You leave the room*

Kresse: And you were about to be beaten. And I knew that would take you into a downward spiral. And I was right. Because no matter what people say, it does matter whether you win or lose. And if I help Robby win, he'll remember it for the rest of his life. And maybe someday, he can be the one to keep Cobra Kai going.

Johnny: No, that's never gonna happen. Because today, Cobra Kai's gonna die.

*Johnny leaves dramatically*

*Y/n goes to Kresse*

Y/n: I know you guys are cheating. We have only one chance left. It's Miguel. And he will beat your dojo.

Y/n's mind: I hope he will be fine in time.

*Y/n runs to her team*