i. You

Wanda was living at The Avengers compound, after Pietro death's and Ultron she couldn't stay in Sokovia and they took her with them.
She spent days crying in her room and everyone tried to cheer her up, but she couldn't think of anything else. Her brother was gone, the only person that stayed always by her side and just like that he was gone. Some nights the pain of that day kept her awake, or some nights made her have nightmares. And that night was one of them.

Wanda woke up crying, thinking about her dream, in which Ultron said it was her fault Pietro died. She shook her head trying to breathe and when she managed to do it, she got up and decided to go outside and try to relax. It was september so the air was still a bit warm, she took a sit on one of the couches outside and started looking at the stars. Until she heard some footsteps coming in her direction. She formed a ball of red sparkles with one hand and turned around just to see Natasha with two glasses in her hands.

« Another nightmare huh? » the redhead asked and gave the glass to Wanda, who immediately retracted her magic.

« I'm sorry, I thought everyone was sleeping. » she said then she took the glass, noticing it was iced tea. « Yes, another one. Why are you up? »

Since she arrived at the compound, Wanda thought everyone hated her, especially Natasha. She looked down at the glass and played a little bit with it before drinking.

« I promise I didn't put anything other than tea in that glass. » Natasha said with a little smile, noticing Wanda's reaction. « Anyway, I have nightmares too. Are you ok? Wanna talk about it? I'm quite the expert here. » she added chuckling, what a healthy coping mechanism.

Wanda didn't understand why Natasha was so kind to her, the brunette messed with everyone's head not even a month before and now she brought her something to drink and stayed outside with her. Natasha looked at her and tilted her head, just before moving her eyes towards the sky.

« I miss Pietro. » the only words that got out of her mouth.

Natasha looked at her again and sighed, moving towards the other couch where the brunette was sitting. Nobody knew, but the redhead missed her sister too. She hadn't seen her since she was brought to the RedRoom and she didn't know where she was in that moment, but sometimes her body ached just by thinking of her little sister.

« I know. »

Wanda looked at her and sighed, before turning her head to watch the stars.

« Natasha? »

« Yeah? »

« Why are you so kind to me? » the brunette asked without taking her eyes off the stars, making the redhead chuckle.

« Why shouldn't I? » she asked. Truth to be told, even Natasha didn't know why. She wasn't the most polite person, she didn't show her emotions around people and yet, being like that with the sokovian seemed so natural.

« I... I was inside your head. I was on Ultron's side before...»

Natasha looked at her and shook her head.

« It doesn't matter. You realized that it was wrong and then you came with us, it takes strength to do something like that, especially knowing how dangerous he was. And speaking of my head, you didn't bring up anything I don't already see in my nightmares. Don't worry about that. » the redhead smiled a bit and shrugged her shoulders.

Wanda listened to her words, a few tears ran down her face, she immediately dried them off with her hands before Natasha could see her.

They spent at least one hour outside without saying a word, just looking at the stars together.