Do

"Babe! Do you know where my green scrubs are? I can't find them!" Jason shouts from the closet, searching through his scrubs.

"They're still in the dryer! I can bring them up!" his boyfriend shouts from downstairs.

Jason sighs and grabs a pair of boxers and tug them on. Then he moves to grab his shoes. They were his favorite, they were so comfortable. He never had any pain problems after he wore the shoes.

"Here you go honey." his boyfriend Nico says, handing him the green scrubs.

"Thanks hottie." Jason tells him, kissing his cheek and giving him a wink.

Nico just rolls his eyes, "You better hurry, the food is gonna get cold. I made your favorite." 

"Okay babe, be down when I'm done." he tells him as Nico walks out of the room.

Jason pulls on his pants and then tugs on the shirt. He looks in the stand up mirror to check his hair, making sure his hair wasn't a mess. Then he moves to the dresser and pulls out a pair of socks. He tugs those on and moves to slide his feet into his shoes. Jason sighs, after he checks in the mirror one more time that he looks okay.  

He then makes his way to the door and walks down the steps. He moves into the kitchen, where he sees Nico finishing up breakfast. He made pancakes with strawberries. Jason loved his boyfriends pancakes. They were so fluffy and just tasted amazing. 

"Yes, you made pancakes!" Jason shouts, fist pumping the air.

Nico laughs, "I told you I made your favorite."

Jason walks over to him and kisses his face.

"Ugh, stop Jason, you're gonna get saliva on my face." Nico tells him, pushing him away with a smile.

"Oh, you know you love it babe." Jason says with a smirk.

"Ha, only because you're a cutie." Nico winks while grabbing his plate and heading into the dining room.

Jason's face blooms with a blush. But seconds later he is also grabbing his plate and following Nico into the dining room. There he sets his plate right next to Nico's. He then sits down and starts loading his pancakes up with syrup.

"You trying to drown them?" Nico asks.

"No, I'm making a masterpiece." Jason tells him, closing the lid for the syrup.

Nico laughs and cuts a piece off of his pancakes and shoves it in his mouth. Jason does the same, being careful to not drip syrup on the table or his scrubs. He does not want to change again. Plus, this was one of his favorite scrubs, he didn't want to ruin them.

They sit in silence, both enjoying their breakfast. Nico finishes, but sits and wait for Jason. Seeing as how they ride in the same car because they work at the same place. So what was the need in taking two cars? Absolutely none.

Jason finishes his food and he grabs both plates and rinses them in the sink, then putting them in the dishwasher. He then gets his coat from Nico, since he went and got them while Jason put the dishes away. Jason then grabs his keys and they both head out.

They both walk carefully, making sure not to trip or slip. Both make it to the car safely. Jason inserts the key and starts the ignition. He lets the car warm up for a few minutes before turning on the heat. 

Jason then pulls out, drive carefully to avoid sliding or crashing. The roads are still slightly covered with a layer of snow. They aren't bust though, due to it be only six in the morning. Jason passes a snow plow, watching as it plowed the snow. And then turning to look at the road once again.