Bittersweet. ( Au Revoir )

• Dedicated to someone from the past...

The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Photocopying, recording or any information storage or retrieval system, is forbidden without the permission from the author.

All the characters from this story is inspired  by real people. Anyone having the same name/names from the characters is/are  purely coincidental, and all the incidents are merely invention.

Author's Note: Sorry if there are typo errors and wrong grammars, I have no time editing this one.. Anyway, Rate or Comment  me and enjoy reading :)

© All Rights Reserved

2013

" Wherever you are, a world apart,  

I know you'll never be that far.. 

'coz you'll always have a special place in my heart.."

~BITTERSWEET 13~ 

Prologue . . . 

Mula sa ginagawa ay napaangat ng mukha si Chryz at na-sorpresa sa nakita.. 

it's him.. 

the guy.. the guy from her youth.. 

from the past.. The first heartache.. sweet heartache.. 

And he's back.. 

"H..hi" aniya at bantulot na ngumiti.. 

"Hello..tin" he said. Oh! how she missed his voice.. it's like coming back home.. 

"W..What brought y..you ---here?" damn her for stammering! 

"I..uh.. I'm here to invite you.." and he slowly looked up, and presto.. dark brown eyes met brown eyes.. 

"Invite me? w..what .. occasion?" 

"My ... wedding.." 

tila binuhusan ng malamig na tubig si Chryz.. For a moment, she just stood there.. 

numb of everything.. I thought.. I've already moved on.. but why? why does it still hurt? 

It took a long time for her to register what this guy said.. 

she slowly tilt her head to an angle, to hide the sudden pain that crossed her eyes.. 

"W..Why?" it was like a whisper.. but the guy just smiled.. a smile that did'nt reach his dark brown eyes.. 

"Please come, here's the invitation.." and he just slowly turned his back and walked away.. 

<3<3<3<3<3 

Celso's back.. 

and it was no big deal.. really? anang isip niya.. she turned off her laptop and sit near the open window of her room.. she watched the silvery blades of the waves..and as she looked at the bright side of the water's horizon.. her mind reminisced back to the bitterweet days..

oOoOoOoOoOo

13 years ago.. 

NOW PLAYING: PERFECT DAY by LADY ANTEBELLUM 

"Alhyzah!" masiglang bati ni Chryz sa pamangkin, actually, magka-edad lang sila nito, she's half-way past thirteen.. 

"Chryztine!" masiglang tugon nito, and they hugged each other, it was the first day of classes.. they're 2nd years now.. and they're now past the "center of attraction days" 

"oh! I missed you too girl! how's Davao by the way?" she asked aftere hugging her niece.. 

"oh I missed you too! guess what?! I have a new boyfriend!"