Nightmare

Parker pov:

I heard some muffling, crying sound's and I felt someone shaking, holding my waist. I removed my head and say chester crying but he was still sleeping.

"Hey chester, wake up." I whispered. I shaked his body to wake him up. I kept doing it and he woked up fast. His breathing was heavy.

"Hey,hey chester are you alright.?" I asked grabbing by his shoulders to look at me. He was crying,shaking.

Chester coughed "Hey parker can you please grab me some water.?" 

"Uh,yeah sure." I said, I went to the kitchen, grabbed a water bottle and I jogged my way back.

"Here." I said.

"Thank you." Chester said weakly.

"Uh do you know what happened in your dream.. or should I say nightmare." I asked. It was quite for a while until chester broke off the silence.

"I haded a nightmare of the.. um you know what happened." Chester whispered.

"Oh um sorry- for asking but anything you want me to do for you ?" I asked

"Is it alright if I could just stay here, in your bed..?" Chester asked.

"Yea ofc you can just sleep I'll be going out for a bit, umm do you have your phone with you.? You know just incase something happens while I'm gone." I said.

"Yea I have my phone.' chester said.

"Oh okay, goodbye chester take good care and I'll be back umm, I don't know but if you need me I'll try my best to come home earlier." I smiled.

Chester nodded his head.

*SOME TIME LATER*

I went out of my car and started to walk towards the grocery store for some food for chester and myself of course. While I was walking towards the cart's and I heard some muffled crying. I checked out who was crying and it was a girl with long hair covering her face, she didn't have clothes she was just naked...

"Hey excuse me mam-
I paused when she put her head up and turned it slowly, I was able to see her face and it IT-.. was Chester's EX GIRLFRIEND.

I tried blinking,rubbing my eyes but it was real, she was still there now smiling at me with her head tilted. I moved my body and getting ready  to run, but I felt someones hand grab me, I turned my head around and say that she was grabbing my foot smiling but her smile was bigger, I tried to move but I couldn't it was like a dream were your just standing there you couldn't move but just see and breath and wanting to leave. Her eyes started to spilt away from each other, she was starting to vomit, red blood with body parts of humans but they were cut in  small pieces. Her skin was started to turn black, when it reached her face, horns grew from her now she haded red eyes and red teeth and the same black liquid that was covering her body was strating to covering up my foot going up till it was around my body.  My body was now covered in black Ink, I couldn't breath, I couldn't see, it's like I was dying.

"Um sir *sniff* sirr..?" Someone asked

"Uh oh what im sorry..?" I asked.

"Could you please help me *sniff* find my mommy.?" The young girl asked tying  not to cry .

"Um where could you remember the last time you were with your mommy..?" I asked.

"I -.. don't know sir.." the young girl said.

"Umm... Well let's go try to find your mom alright." I smiled.

"O-okay." The young girl smiled.

She was grabbing a part of my pants as we walked around to find her mom. I felt something poke my leg.

"Hey sir?" The young girl asked.

"Yes.?" I asked.

"Is it alright if we get ice cream.?" The girl smiled.

"Uhh I don't think your mom would like tha-"  the liltle girl over talked "please-.. PleASEEE.""
She tried giving me puppy eyes but she doesn't know me so she knows that inst gonna work on me.

As I finished my ice cream the little girl started to get sleepy and she still hadn't find her mom.

"Thank you for the ice cream *yawn* sir." The little girl started to rub her eye and putting her head in my shoulder, falling asleep.

"Hey you can't sleep now , it's dark and.-

I heard someone scream someone's name, maybe it's the mom to the liltle girl.

"JAZMIN, JAZMIN WERE ARE YOU?!!"
The voice started running towards me.

"Jazmin, what-what are you doing here.?!! Omg hold on I'm so sorry sir that you had yo-"

"No,no its alright plus she did come up to me first and I also wanted to help her find you but she was distracted by ice cream.' I smiled.

"Oh. Thank you so much how could I pay you back.?!!" The women said.

"No you don't need to." I smiled.

"But I'll be going, please go home safe and have a goodnight and a good day mam."

SOMETIME LATER

I left the car and entered the apartment.

"Chester I'm home!!" I said.

Nothing, I went to my room and chester was still sleeping. I decided to just go to sleep too. While I was sleeping again the sleepy head was holding my waist, and he buried his head in the back of my neck. Guess I'll just deal with this ever day, but I mean who wouldn't want someone to cuddle with you. It felt nice...................