Monty x [male] reader

[[was requested by a requester @camiloismineforever and also the 'animatronics' they're humans and yeah enjoy LOVE YOU ALL <3]]         It was your regular night at the pizza plex as a sorta 'night guard' you would walk around the place and make sure everything was ok and ready for the next day opening , after a little bit you went to check in the rooms to see if everyone was doing ok.

First you checked on chica since it was the closests and first , you politely knock and you hear "Come in darling !" she had a british accent   *(tbh i don't know how to even write words in british if that even exists-)*   you walked in and seeing chica's on her couch watching tv that came out of the ceiling with a controller , she saw you walk in "Y/N!! BABY HI!" she hugged you with a big smile and she was so happy to see you in a week of not working.

"How's my sweet little baby boy?" she said with a smile , "i've been tired and i had to "retire" for a bit because i had to focus on my sisters baby shower for no reason." Y/N said , as chica was listening she ran to her fridge she had in the back and she got you a cake she made for you for your 3rd anniversary of working there , "i made this today thats why im just watching TV since i have nothing to do now" she was handing it to you until you said "how about we eat it with roxy and have a sorta 'girls' night out?" you askes chica "YES!" she said with excitement , you gave her a hug and walked out.

After that wholesome moment you went t check on monty or also known as Montgomery gator as you were walking to his room you found something suspicious , it was quiet and its always loud and hes usually breaking things or making a mess , you went up to his door and you knocked on the door and he didn't answer so you thought he was asleep and so you decided to walk in and once you walk in you see Monty teasing himself by rubbing his member once he realized you were standing there he blushed "F-FUCK GET OUT Y/N!" you immediately run out all red and you move on to Roxy's room.

        (TIME SKIPPPPP!!!!!!! CAUSE WERE ALL FEELING SMUTTY AND FRUITY ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

When you finished checking Roxy and Freddy you decided to go back to mont and check up on him to make sure he was resting for opening on monday which was tomorrow because it was sunday you knocked on his door softly and you heard him say "who is it?.." and you replied with "I-its me monty...Y/N" all he replied with was "come in.." , you walked in and you greeted him , he still looked a bit red and he didnt wanna look at you , you also wouldn't notice if he was looking at you since he had his sunglasses on.

You patted him on the back and also rubbed it you told him "hey buddy , don't need to make it such a big deal of it." you saw him cover his face and say "i-its just weird cause you just found me like that and i-i.." , you held his hand and he looked at you "its fine its not bad *scoffs* i almost do it all sundays..so no need to be ashamed." he blushed as he heard you say that. After deciding to confess to him you just went all over the place and told him "i have feelings for you and i sorta think your hot..okay? i doesn't matter if you think i'm a sicko for saying that its fi-"

You got interrupted by him grabbing you by waist and kissing you , you were surprised by it at first but you ended up enjoying it you guys stopped for a breath and all you said was "i want you to fuck my guts out tonight.~" he looked at you with a bit of shock but he was calm and he replied with "will do darlin'.~" he had said seductively , he pushed you on the couch and got on top of you he was also untying your black tie...

CLIFFHANGER ENJOY EVERYONE LOVE YOU ALL PART 2 COMES OUT TOMORROW IN THE MORNING OR AFTERNOON <3