Rodeo night

The day had come for the mystery field trip, Class 1-A was buzzing with excitement as they loaded into the bus. Aizawa Sensei calls roll skipping over two names tactfully.
  "Alrighty everyone is here Kayama let's hit the road."
As the bus pulls out of the parking lot Mina says " Aizawa-Sensei what about Uraraka and Kirishima?"
Aizawa and Mic look at each other and share a grin " they will not be joining us on this trip they had a prior commitment," Aizawa Sensei says.

~~~~~~~~~~~1 hour~~~~~~~~~~

The bus pulls up to an outdoor arena and parks in the lot.

  " We made it now everyone make sure to stick with your friends," Mic says grabbing Aizawa's hand, " be in your seats in about 30 minutes."

The students unload and go to explore the arena. They walk around and of course Koda has to go see the animals and talk with them.

Eventually they all make their way to their seats and sit waiting for the show to begin.

The lights dim and the announcer says, " Guys, Gals, And Nonbinary pals welcome to the rodeo. Now put your hands together for tonight's athletes!!!!"
The gates open and horses come flooding out making their way around the arena. The riders wave their hats and holler.
The class recognizes two of the riders. " Sir, Is that Ochaco and Kirishima?!" Iida asks chopping his hand up and down.
Aizawa smirks,"Sit down and watch the show children," he says with a chuckle.
Mic hollers - without his quirk of course- cheering on the two students. Kayama cheers for them too. The riders all go back through the gate.
" Now to kick us right on off, the first event of the night, Bull riding!!!," the announcer says, " these gentlemen are gonna put on a real show for us tonight. First up riding Guppy is Chip, this boy has been riding since he was knee high to a grass hopper. Raise your hats and give him a good cheer!!"
The gate bursts open and bull rushes out with a boy on its back hanging on for dear life. The bull bucks and kicks until the rider is thrown off and the distractors rush in as the man scampers over the rail. The bull runs back into the round pen.

      After about ten or so riders -each bull getting progressively more violent.-the announcer says, " And now Our FINAL rider of the night lets welcome our very own RIOT. This boy got a real bull tonight. Just the luck of the draw he got DOOM!!! Nobody has been able to get to eight seconds on Doom. Let's see tonight if Riot can. COME ON Y'ALL GIVE HIM SOME ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!"
      The gate slams open and a huge bull rushes out bucking violently. On his back is none other than Eijiro Kirishima. Mic hollers encouragement along with the other teachers. Class 1A is stunned staring at their friend and classmate as the bull bucks trying to throw him. Kirishima holds on tight and tries not to get thrown.
     The announcer yells, " 6 SECONDS COME ON RIOT YOU GOT IT!!!!"
     Right as the clock hits 8 seconds Kirishima goes flying. He slams into the ground before he can activate his quirk. The arena gasps. The distractors manage to chase the bull back into the pen. Kirishima hasn't gotten up yet. It is obvious the wind has been forced out of his lungs.
       A medic rushes out as he sits up and waves them off. Kirishima stands and grabs his hat, waving it.
      The announcer screams," HE'S DONE IT EVERYBODY RIOT GOT 8 SECONDS ON DOOM!!!!"        

      The arena goes wild.
       Class 1A cheers for their classmate and friend. Kirishima winks at his class and waves before exiting the ring.

      "Up next we have team roping. These riders have been working together for years," the announcer says as the next event is readied. " Alright let's hear it for them folks!" He hollers as a bull is released.
       The bull runs around as the riders break free and give chase. One swings their lasso and misses by an inch. As she regains her hold her partner swings theirs and catches the horn of the bull. They pull on he reign of their horse to stop and the woman gets a rope on the bull.
      This event continues for about an hour until all of the teams have gone.

" Now for our final event of the night, Barrel Racing. First up is Gravity on her horse Annie" the announcer shouts. The song " Annie are you ok" starts playing over the speakers as a horse flies out of the gate with a loud thud. The horse absolutely flies around the barrels. The class catches a glimpse of the rider when the horse slows so she doesn't fall. It is Uraraka. Mic, Aizawa, and Nemuri cheer. The deku-squad cheers for their friend. They circle the last barrel and race to the exit. " Uh-oh folks it looks like Gravity is hurt. Will her friends and teachers please go down to the back area."
Class 1A and the teachers rush to the back to find kirishima kneeling by Ochaco who is sitting on a stretcher with crutches her knee wrapped. " Hey Guys!" she says with a smile. Aizawa says " amazing run kiddo what happened." " oh my knee cap got slammed into the gate, It's broken," she says shrugging. The Class looks stunned as they gather around their friends.
~~~~~~~~~~ Next Morning~~~~~~~~~
The class comes downstairs as the door to the common room opens revealing their classmates. Kirishima and Ochaco enter smiling widely. The class surrounds them giving praise and hugs. Their respective friend groups are all stunned from the night before. They wrap their classmates in hugs. " You both did so well last night," Momo comments to the two. " Thank you all for coming and watching," Kirishima says with a smile, " I think that was my best run ever thanks to y'all being there." Ochaco nods in agreement, " now our secret is out I suppose." She says with a smile.

THE END