ϲнαρτєя οиє

Just thinking about his own fate makes Takemichi wanted to cry out loud. He was currently sitting inside a dark room, locked from the outside with two strong alphas guarding the door. He has nowhere to run nor having any ideas to run away from this current situation.

Takemichi was an ordinary middle schooler who lived inside a rundown apartment alone just an hour ago. How in the heck he entangled in this kind of situation?!

To answer that question, let us moved back to today's evening where at the time that Takemichi haven't been kidnapped yet.

Just like his everyday school days, Takemichi arrived at his apartment after hanging out together with his friends around 3 p.m. After that, he took a bath to refresh himself before making dinner. For today, Takemichi planned to go to his part time job as a cashier at a nearby convenience store after dinner since today is Friday.

Since he was a minor and was not supposed to work, the owner of the convenience store only allowed Takemichi to work during Friday's nights since it is less risky to be found out by the authorities. Takemichi doesn't mind at all because the payment is quite decent for him.

And so, when Takemichi was doing the dirty dishes after finishing his dinner, his front door has been knocked by someone. Eh? Am I supposed to have guests today? But I don't remember inviting anyone? Takemichi thought but still went to open the door due to his own stupid curiosity.

As soon as he opened the door, he immediately been greeted by two unfamiliar faces who happened to be alphas. Oh, did I forgot to mention that Takemichi absolutely terrified of alphas? Seeing two alphas in front of him making Takemichi knees weaken as his heart beat started to pick up their pace.

Why there are two alphas in front of my apartment?! Have I done anything wrong?! But today I only went to school!

Unknown alpha one: Mr Hanagaki Yuhiro?

Takemichi: U-um that's my father's name. M-may I help you, sir?

Unknown alpha one: Oh? So, Mr Hanagaki, we're both from Sano Family and we're here to collect your father's debt from two years before. His debt would be ¥3 500 000 including interest. We hope that your father would pay this amount today as he hasn't pay any amount during these past years.

The alpha was smiling but his smile doesn't reached his eyes and his other friend doesn't look friendly at all. Takemichi slowly swallowed his saliva. No words could come out from his mouth at this moment.

Father have debts? Moreover, it's from Sano Family?! The most notorious and most feared mafia family in Japan?! Wait, how much his debt just now?

Takemichi: Sir, c-could you please repeat my father's debt amount one more time?

Unknown alpha two: It's ¥3 500 000 you fucking deaf!

The another alpha replied rudely. Takemichi flinched at the sudden loud voice.

Unknown alpha one: Kai, there's no need to shout. This poor little one is scared of you.

Kai: But Ray, he just stood there like an idiot and doesn't say anything. You know this kind of attitude ticked me off the most!

Ray: Still, you can't do that.

Kai: Tch. Alright got it.

¥3 500 000?! I doesn't have that much of money! How can I pay the debt now?

Takemichi: I-I'm sorry s-sir but I can't p-pay the debt n-now.

Ray raised his eyebrows.

Ray: And why is that?

Takemichi: I don't have t-that much of m-money with me r-right now and b-beside my father i-is not with m-me now. He left m-me alone l-last year.

Kai: Are you fucking kidding me?! He left behind this huge debt! Motherfucker, now our job will be more difficult! Are you lying to us right now to save your father's sorry ass kid?!

Takemichi: N-no never!

Kai scoffed in disbelief while Ray only massaged his now throbbing temple. More troubles has come now. If both him and Kai couldn't get the money today, they will get punished severely by the leader of Sano Family since they failed to complete their mission. Moreover, this is such an easy mission to complete so they have no reason to fail.

Ray: Kai, bring the kid with us back to the headquarters. We will interrogate him further there. If he didn't give any cooperation, we can forced him to tell the truth. Never mind the rules, our life matters more.

Kai gave a big grin as if he was so pleased with the order given.

Kai: Yes, sir. Come here, kid. You better not resist me if you don't want anything bad happen to you.

Takemichi slowly back away inside as he started to feel a bit off about the two alphas in front of him. One of the alphas, which he believed his name was Kai, approaching him quickly as if he wanted to grab him and forced him to go with them to whenever they've mentioned earlier.

Takemichi: S-sir! What are you doing?!

Takemichi started to panic. He immediately knew that both of them have bad intentions towards him. Called it as an omega's instincts and his instincts never wronged him since the first time he has been diagnosed as an omega.

Takemichi wanted to run away but his only way to escape was already been blocked by the alphas' huge body frame. He can't escape through the windows since his apartment was at the third floor. If he used the windows, he might broke his bones or just die on the spot. Nope, that's a bad choice.

The only choice he have now is to quickly locked the door and called the authorities in hope that they can somehow help him to escape this situation. Pleased with his idea, Takemichi gathered his strength to close the door as fast as he can but as expected, an omega's strength couldn't be compared to an alpha's strength which is more superior than them.

Just like Kai could read Takemichi's mind, before Takemichi could even moved the door even the slightest, he grabbed the door to give no opening for the omega to successfully run away from him. This made Takemichi lost his light of hope.

Kai chuckled at Takemichi's stupidity and innocent thoughts.

Kai: Would you look at that Ray? This omega thought he can run away from us. What an innocent little kid.

Ray sighed, signalling Kai to do his job quickly before the neighbors noticed them. He was not fond of the idea where police cars trailing behind them to the headquarters later. Kai nodded at the signal. He grabbed Takemichi's wrist hard until there's a purplish red hand mark on his wrist making Takemichi whined in pain.

But this doesn't stopped Takemichi to continued struggling for his dear life before he dropped dead on the floor after being punched on the stomach by Kai who clearly been pissed off by Takemichi's stubborn self.

Then, the alphas silently took him into a car nearby which later led him into this current situation.