Part - 01

It's my first fiction. Hope all of you enjoy it.

Let me know if there are any mistake.

After the downfall of Qishan Wen Sect, everything started to come back to normal. Jiang Cheng, Wei Wuxian, Wen Qing, Wen Ning and An Yang lived together peacefully at Lotus Cave in Yunmeng. Jiang Cheng gave shelter Wen Qing, Wen Ning and An Yang. Wei Wuxian plays with children, flatting with girls. As usuall he mock Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng leads Jiang clan successfully with the help of Wei Wuxian. Wen Qing and Wen Qing treats normal people.

On the other side, in the Lan clan of Gusu , Lan Wangji busy with study and cultrivation. Lan Xichen busy with running Lan clan.

Jiang Yanli lives a happy life with his husband, son and family.

Nie Huaisang sometimes went to Lan clan in Gusu for studies and wrote letters to Wei Wuxian.

In the Jiang clan of Yunmeng preparing to held a wedding ceremony of Jiang Clan's member.

In Lotus Cave's main hall, Jiang Cheng was doing some work of the sect. He noticed Wen Ning who was passing by the hall and called him.

 He noticed Wen Ning who was passing by the hall and called him

Jiang Cheng: Wen Ning, come here.

Wen Ning: Yes, Jiang clan leader.

Jiang Cheng: What's the progress of wedding preparation? Everything is going well?

Wen Ning: Don't worry, Jiang clan leader. Everything is alright.

Jiang Cheng: Then, what about inviting guests?

Wen Ning: I don't know.😥😥😥

Jiang Cheng irritatedly replied "Why?"

Wen Ning nervously said "Young master Wei is in charge of inviting guests. So, I don't know."😥😥😥

Jiang Cheng replied with grumpy face "Wei Wuxian. Where is he?"

Wen Ning: He is playing with A'yuan.

Hearing Wen Ning's reply Jiang Cheng angrily said "What? He is playing with A'yuan.😠😠😠"

"Jiang clan leader....He ....He"😓😓😓. Wen Ning started to stutter.

Jiang Cheng sighed and ordered "Tell him, come to me."

Wen Ning: Ok😞😞😞. With that Wen Ning left the hall.

To be continued........

Wait for next part🙂🙃🙂......❤️❤️❤️

Please vote, comment and share. Follow me on Wattpad. Thank you for reading my story. Bonus picture 💛💛💛. Bye bye 👋👋👋

 Bye bye 👋👋👋