CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7

No he won't do that Archerina por favor oh dios, what the heck are you thinking.

Uncomfortable I put his hands off my thighs and moved closer to the door. But I guess I made the wrong move, It only made him gripped my thigh not that it hurts.

"Uh... Dawn?" he didn't look at me.

"Hmm?"

"C-Can you get your hands o-on my thighs?" after saying that sentence I cleared my throat.

"Give me one fucking reason on why should I get my hands off you?" then he looked at me.

"I-It's just that I'm Uncomfortable with it." looking away I said.

He cleared his throat first and said. "I'm sorry baby if I made you uncomfy" he puts his hands away.

"It's okay."

Another minute with awkward silence.

"Boss?"

"Hmm?"

"Uh, what are you going to do for tommorow?"

"Of course to make you hang out with me, It's Valentine's day tomorrow right?" I nodded. "You're going to be my date."

I-I'm his date? magandang pakinggan pero I'll spend Valentine's Day with my niece.

"But I'll be with my niece" I said.

"No problem, we'll bring them"

"We? I haven't agreed to be you're Valentine Date" I said raising my eyebrow.

"We'll sorry to burst your bubble but you're going with me even if want it or not" I chuckled

"Make Me, convince me you have 10 minutes mister."

"Okay, first you need to go with me simply because you have to, next we're gonna have fun, third we will have a trip to paris for 5 days, and th-" paris? what the heck.

"Are you fucking serious? Paris? how about my niece?"

"How many niece are you taking care?" he said as if he could just insert another 3 kids easy as pie.

"3,now tell me how are you going to insert these thre-" he cut me off.

"Shhhhh. stop blabbing Rina I've inserted them already saying it's our child, easy right?" w-wtf?

"What the heck?! 'our child?' are you out of your mind?"

"Shhh now baby we've arrived at the mall."

Oh gosh, magagalit talaga si graelyn nito urghhh, but the thought of me and dawn in the country of love with our so called 'children'? sweet.

Nang lumabas kami sa sasakyan nariyan nanaman yung kamay n'ya sa bewang ko.

"Hi good evening ma'am, sir how may I help you?" great she greeted ma'am and sir yet she's only looking at dawn perfect.

"We would like to buy some clothes for my wife" w-wife? seryoso ba sya?

I turned to him and said. "Are ser-" then again he cutted me off with a kiss, my heart oh gosh. But the fact that the sales lady's face was full of shame got me satisfied

"Oh, you're wife po pala, do you need help in choosing ma'am?" there tumingin din sya sakin.

"She won't be needing any help, right honey?" honey?

"Yes, baby you'll help me right?" why not tease back hmm.

There I saw him blush like a teenager, pffft cute. He looked surprised that I called him 'baby'