ғɪᴠᴇ

ɪɴᴅɪᴀɴs

Peter and Grace made it to the Indian camp with a rescued Princess Tiger Lily.

"What's the chief doing John?" Wendy asked.

"He's delivering an oration." John explained. "In sign language."

"What's he saying?" Michael asked, looking up at Grace.

"He says: Peter Pan, mighty warrior, save Tiger Lily, make Big Chief heap glad." John explained.

"Well he certainly doesn't look glad." Grace whispered to her brother.

"Make Peter Pan Heap Big Chief." The Indian chief said. Peter let out an Indian call as he flew around. The lost boys cheered for him, along with the Darling children.

Everyone began to sit criss crossed as the chief and Peter began to smoke.

They then sung about the red man. Grace was ordered to get firewood since she wouldn't dance along with everyone. She huffed and went into the woods to search for firewood. When Grace returned she saw Tiger Lily kiss Peter and Peter blushed. She threw the firewood down and watched as they got very close and kept nudging their noses against each other's.  Grace stormed off into the woods alone.

She went to the hideout and took a seat in a bed. She sighed and put her head in her hands. The boys entered the hideout, dancing and whooping and cheering.

Peter then entered, being the chief. Grace rolled her eyes as the boys bowed to him.

"Big Chief greets little mother." Peter said to Grace. "Bow."

"Ugh." Grace said, turning her head away from Peter.

"Oh Gracie, is that all you have to say?" Peter asked. "Everyone else thinks I'm wonderful."

"Yes especially Tiger Lily." Grace scoffed, standing up and walking away from Peter.

"Tiger Lily?" Peter asked himself.

She walked away and out of sight when I thought struck Wendy.

"Boys we're going home in the morning we must get sleep." She said.

"Home?" John asked.

"Oh Wendy, we don't wanna go home." Michael said.

"I actually don't either but someone is making me want to go home." Grace muttered but Peter heard it and sighed.

"No go home." He said to Wendy. "Stay many moons. For heap big time."

"Now Peter stop pretending and be practical." Wendy scolded.

"Chief flying eagle has spoken." He said.

"For goodness sake." Grace sighed. "Please settle down."

The boys then got in a fight about what a mother was. Grace explained what a mother was in a lullaby. Michael cried into Wendy.

"I wanna see my mother." He said.

"Me too, Michael." Wendy said.

"I propose we leave for home at once." John said.

"Are you really leaving?" Grace asked.

"Yes and so are you." Wendy said.

"No, I don't wanna leave, Wendy." Grace said. "I'm older than you and I can make my own decisions."

All the lost boys began to cheer saying that they wanted to go home with Wendy, John and Michael.

"I'm sure mother would be delighted to have you." Wendy said. "That is if PETER doesn't mind!"

"Go on!" Peter exclaimed. "Go back and grow up. But I'm warning ya. Once you've grown up, you can never come back."

"Grace are you really not coming?" Wendy asked. "Mother will miss you."

"Yes I know Wendy but, I love it here." Grace said. "Tell you what, I'll bring you home and say goodbye but I will return."

"Well alright." Wendy sighed. "You should probably tell Peter what your doing though."

Wendy started up the stairs and Grace walked towards Peter.

"Your not goin home are you?" Peter asked.

"Of course not." Grace asked. "I'm just escorting them there if that's alright with you?"

"Sure, but you better come back but if you don't I'm not goin looking for you." Peter said.

"Fair enough." Grace said. "But if I'm not back in an hour or so, do check in on me please?"

"Sure." Peter said.

"See you after while Peter." Grace said.

"Bye."

Grace walked out of the hideout to see the boys and Wendy tied up and gagged. Her eyes widened and she went to scream but it was muffled by a pirate. She struggled against the pirates grip as he carried her away. Away from Peter. Man she should've stayed with him.