Chapter Three- He Told Me I Belong In The Churchyard

Peter can't think straight. He just storms off the house and doesn't have a plan to where to go. There are a lot of things on his mind.

"How can they do that to me? This is not about them! Don't I get to chose what the hell I want? Wasn't I the one who was fucking raped!? FUCK!"

-FUCK!

And then, an intrusive thought goes through his mind. He thinks he should go to the house. Where everything happened. To fucking punch the guy in the face. That's a good idea.

Then, he starts running and panicking at the same time. And when he least expects, he's in front of the house. His heart is really accelerated, he's sweating, his hands are shaking and it feels like he's just about to pass out.

He stands there for ten minutes. His hands are closed in fists. He's destroyed and extremely angry.

But he just can't. He's just in the sidewalk staring at the perfectly good house where the man probably lives a perfect life with his loving wife and kids. And he's probably living his best life like nothing had happened yesterday. Like he hadn't just ruined his life. How could he!? How.. How could he do that? How can he look at his wife after what he had done?? How will he be able to look at his Daddy and his Pops after what he had done to their son?

And that's when he falls into the ground, having a panic attack. All he can do is cry.

After a few moments, he grabs his phone to call his father. He can't take this anymore.

He looks at the phone. It has 10 missed calls from each of them. It has passed 3 hours and they were worried about him. Peter had completely lost track of time. Thank God nobody important noticed him just standing there.

After 2 rings, Tony answers the phone.

-D—Dad?

-Peter! Thank God! We're worried about you! Where are you!?

-D—Dad.. P—Please.. pick me up... please, daddy...

-Where are you?

-I'm.. I'm at that house.. That house.. Where..

-Oh God! Are you inside? Are you hurt?

-No! No! I.. I'm outside!

-Okay.. Ahm.. We're coming.. Stay there!

-Come quick.. Please..

-I will, kid.. Hold on! Bye.

It starts raining heavily.

*****

-What? (Steve)

-He's standing outside that house all this time. C'mon, let's get him.

They go by car and arrive there in 5 minutes.

They find a very broken looking Peter. He's terrified and shaking. Once more.

Tony gives him his jacket so he can warm up.

Tony puts his arms around his child and gently rubs his arms.

-C'mon, kid. Let's go home.

-Daddy? I'm sorry..

-Yeah, sweetie. It's me. C'mon.. Let's get you home.. It's okay.. (Tony answers in a soothing voice)

They all enter in the car. Steve is driving and Tony is with Peter in the backseat, with his cheek resting above Peter's head. He has his eyes closed and is holding his son tightly.