THREE

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters from the Game of Thrones and A Song of Ice And Fire franchise. I do, however, own any Original Characters I see fit to create and may make an appearance in this piece of fanfiction.

Summary: Nadya saved the life of an innocent boy and in exchange his priest father promised to send her to a place where she could become happy. At the brink of death she agrees, thinking the man may have meant heaven. Never did she expect she would land into the land of her mother's favourite tv-show. Can she survive the Game of Thrones?

Rating: PG-13 for now

This is a re-write of my original work of Worlds' apart, but I have improved it massively. I hope you all enjoy this next, official, new chapter.

.

.

.

----------

Serendipity

----------

The wind was blowing softly, gently, and took away a slight amount of the scorching heat that was currently cooking Nadya's blood to an impossible temperature. There were a massive amount of things she disliked – hated almost, about this place such as Viserys' domineering attitude, the way all of the magistrates seemed to think she had some bloody amazing superpower or something of the kind and thus constantly tried sucking up to her and the way the people fiercely promised they didn't have slaves but the collars around the fragile necks of the servants told another story, but she couldn't deny that Pentos was an absolutely stunning place.

The air was incredibly fresh and unpolluted, a massive change from the busy city of London where the air was filled with gasses and any other unhealthy, hazardous substances. The greenery in her new home was stunning and thriving in the climate.

Though hot, Nadya welcomed the heat. She had spent hours in the burning sun but never got burned, a feat that couldn't be said for her servants. More often than not they would return with their skin a vivid red and Nadya would feel guilty for losing track of time as much as she had, causing their skins to burn regularly.

It had been a few months since Nadya's chaotic awakening. She had, rather quickly during her recovery, made herself at home in the courtyard and massive library. She passed her time with books and languages, learning as many as she could. She had gotten both Viserys and Dany to teach her High Valyrian, but it was difficult for her. She wasn't quite used to the pronunciation. Dothraki was much the same. A hard, rough language with harsh sounds were something she found very difficult. She managed, but it was most definitely not effortless. Her recovery had gone rapidly and she had only few injuries left to still cause her trouble.

She also found herself with a book from Viserys' private library regularly. It wasn't a massive library, but it had some great books and tomes there. Most wrote about Old Valyria, others about politics, history of the seven kingdoms and lineage. Nadya had recently found her own name written in one of the books along with a description about her looks and what she was like. She figured it wasn't Viserys himself who had updated it, but most likely Illyrio.

Illyrio was the Pentos magistrate Viserys, Daenerys and herself were staying with. He was a nice man, if not a bit submissive. He was frightened of the power of a Targaryen even though they didn't really have all that much power left. They had their name and their claim but besides that they were as regular as anyone else.

More often than not, Nadya would make herself comfortable in one of the immensely soft chairs in the garden along with some tea and snacks, losing herself in her current book. Usually Daenerys would come to her around midday and Nadya would spent the rest of their day, until supper, reading to the purple eyed beauty she had come to see as somewhat of a surrogate daughter. The book of the week this time was a book about the famed dragons, like most of the books the little girl chose as reading material, but Nadya didn't mind. She enjoyed reading it to the girl. Nadya had become Daenerys' mother figure and she felt a surge of pride at that knowledge.