..INTRODUCTION..

Main characters

Kim Taehyung a we'll known business man of Seoul who is cold, heartless. Only hire  of Kim empire. He can kill anybody if he or she betrays him. Always number 1. Hates jungkook to core of his heart but can't see others hurting him. Married to outside world but in reality he is singel his marriage was lie. Has past which made him like this.

Jeon Jungkook a kind and innocent soul. He went to through a lot. Single parent of his daughter . Always gets humiliated by his house owner but smiles for his daughter. Parents are there but they don't want to see his face because they think him as a cheater .

Jeon haneul: 4 years old Mama's Princess. Love her mama like anything. Wants to meet her father and scold him for living her and her mama alone . Loves Candy's and shining things.

Min Jimin: jungkook's younger brother and husband of Min Yoongi and Min Hoseok.
He is well known dancer and model.
Believe in jungkook and always takes jungkook's side . Sweet ,cute mochi to his loved once

Min Yoongi: Taehyung's cousin . He is husband of min jimin and min Hoseok . Grumpy grandpa , always stays cold but deep inside as a soft side which shows only infront of his loved ones. Ceo of Min Enterprises .

Min Hoseok: Jungkook's bestfriend from childhood. Husband of min Yoongi and Min jimin. He also belives jungkook. A we'll known dancer and a rapper. Sunshine of his husbands , caring but if you make him angry then get ready to die .

Kim Namjoon: taehyung's brother. Husband of Kim Seokjin and father of his two lil ferries kim jihoon and kim namjin . Intelligent, calm and lil bit clumsy . He owns University.

Kim Seokjin: jungkook's and jimin's elder brother. A perfect husband for his husband and perfect parent for his twins. Kind, sweet as well as sassy .
He is well known doctor of Seoul.

Other k-pop group mentioned in this story.
TXT
EXO
Blackpink
Stray kids

Supporting chareactors

Jeon Junghoon and Jeon sumi
Kim jaemin and kim aerum(I used this names again I hope you people don't mind)

I searched in Google for some charector names 😅😅

⚠️Guys as I wrote in Prlouge jungkook will forgive Taehyung ⚠️

This story is mainly written by my sister but I will change some parts and add some of my imagination.

Thanks for reading ❤️❤️
Stay healthy 🤍🤍
Your author
Anu...