3- What does S stand for?

Mason's p.o.v

I was sitting in the briefing room, listening to what Tuchel was talking about. Or listening and listening... To be honest it was really boring. He was talking about some statistics.

"Okay guys now I want you to welcome a new member to our little family." Tuchel said and that got my attention. All heads turned to the door that was being opened as he spoke. Through the door stept in, one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. Wait, that was the girl I saw earlier. The girl that looked familiar but i couldn't put a finger on.

"Hi!" She said and even her voice is beautiful. She sounds like an angel, but that angel voice also sounds familiar. Who is she?

"Guys, let me introduce you to our new Social Media PR manager, Emma"

"Emma!" Kai and Timo shouted at the same time and almost ran to hug her.

"Hi guys!" She said and hugged them back. "Hi all of you, I am Emma. I am the new Social media PR manager for Chelsea and also for the England national team. So some of you will see a lot of me." She said while smiling and laughing a little.

"Wait, so you are leaving us?" Kai asked and pretended to be sad.

"Relax Harvi.Yeah I am leaving you but I am gonna be here now."

Harvi? Why did she call him Harvi and how do they know each other?

"So Harvi. You wanna tell us how you know Emma?" Chilly ask Kai.

"Okay first of all. Do not call me Harvi, only one person is allow" Kai started and pointed to Emma. "And second of all she is my childhood friend. When we were 14 she moved to Germany from England and I had to welcome her at our school" He continued. She moved to Germany from England. What part of England? "And ever since that day we have been friends. Then she started working at Leverkusen, while I played there and worked with Die deutsche mannschaft and we just got closer."

Wow Kai has a lot of history with Emma. I still can't shake the feeling that I know her from somewhere.

Emma started talking about some rules she had with what we could post and not. Pictures on stories and posts from training and games could we post without running it froug her, but other things would she have to say go for. After all the rules and stuff, we wanted to get to know Emma more. Or I know I wanted to. I want to figure out where I know her from.

"Okay I know you guys have a lot of questions so you are all gonna have one question you can ask me" Emma said and all the boys on the team started thinking off a question.

"How old are you?"

"I am 21"

"What are your hobbies?"

"Football, Dance and Music"

"Are you good at football?"

"I think so. Well I know I am not as good as you guys but still." Everyone slowly laughed a little.

"Where did you grow up before you moved to Germany?"

"I was born and raised in portsmouth, but then I moved"

Portsmouth? Then I realized why she looked familiar. Emma, my Emma is sitting in front of me again finally after six years. But it can't be her. No she can't be Emma.

"What is your full name?"

"It's Emma S. Brown"

Emma S. Brown. That is my Emma. It has to be her, who else would it be? What the hell is happening. Is there some hidden camera filming me right now and some people trying to take the piss out of me?

"Okay last question. Mason?"

I completely zoned out and didn't notice I was the last person who had not asked a question. What should I ask her? Why did you leave? Did we ever mean anything to you? Why didn't you even care to say goodbye? No I need to be a hundred percent sure it's her.

"What does S stand for?" I was so afraid of asking the question, but I had to. I have to know it's her.