Endings

Y/N POV

It's been 3 months since the kids have been at Hogwarts. Pansy, Lorenzo, and Scorpius all got in Slytherin which made all of us proud. Blaise and Connor were finally able to adopt a little 11 year old girl named Lily. She ended up also going to Hogwarts and got into Ravenclaw. She became best friends with Pansy and Rosie. The twins send a letter every weekend telling us about their week. One letter had me a little worried when Pansy wrote that Lorenzo got into a fight with Scorpius and stopped talking to each other but the next weekend she wrote back saying they made up and are now best friends again.

*Library Room At The Manor*

I spend most of my time reading in our library while everyone got jobs for the Ministry of Magic

Draco and Mattheo became Hit Wizards.

Maria, Blaise, and Connor work in the Obliviator Headquarters.

Thomas is a Floo Network Regulator. He comes home with so much gossip.

Today I got a letter from the twins and it said their week was pretty boring. It was full of tests and trips to historic places. Lorenzo was happy about the trips but hated the tests. Pansy was happy about the tests but hated the trips.

I also get letters from Headmistress Marazion telling me the twins get into wand fights almost every week. She says they blast at each other but always take to their punishment well.

Im proud of them for accepting their punishments. I wish they wouldn't fight but hey they are brother and sister. I also remember a set of twins who fought like that during their early years.

Although today she sent a letter that said we needed to come to the school asap. Which got me wondering what the twins could have possibly done now that Mattheo and I were needed?

"Babe you in here" I heard Mattheo say

"Yeah Im over here" I screamed

"You know saying Im over here doesn't really help me" Mattheo laughed

"Sorry I will come out" I said while walking out of my hiding spot to him

"Want to go out for dinner?" Mattheo asked

"I would love to but we are needed at Hogwarts" I told him

"What did they do this time?" Mattheo asked with a worried look

"I don't know the letter didn't have any information in it" I said

We decided to travel using the Floo Network.

*Headmistress Marazion Office*

Y/N POV

We were waiting in Headmistress Marazion office for about 10 minutes until she walked in and told us to go to the front of the school. Her last words before we left the room were "the twins are waiting for you".

As Mattheo and I rushed to the front of the school we passed Rosie and Lily so I stopped and asked them if they knew anything. They said they didn't and that they were sorry. We kept walking and once we got to the front I knew what this was about.

"Mum Mum over here" I heard Pansy say

"Sweetie what's wrong why did we get called here" I asked

"Nothing is wrong with us but we sensed something was off with you" Lorenzo said

"Kids your mother is fine" Mattheo told them

"We wouldn't have sent for you if we knew things were fine daddy" Pansy blurted

"Princess if you mother wasn't ok she would have said something" Mattheo explained

"Actually I do have some news" I told them

"I knew it" The twins said in sync

"Whats wrong? Are you ill?" Mattheo rambled with worry

"No nothing like that" I laughed

"Then what is it mum?" Lorenzo asked

"Yeah I want to know also" Pansy said

"Babe?" Mattheo asked

"Im pregnant" I said

THE END