Fang

She stared out of her window at the farmland. The pale blue sky and the puffy clouds were just like any normal day. She felt different today. Later on at night her parents were asleep but she was wide awake not able to sleep, the weather had dramatically changed, there was a thunder storm.

Suddenly A shadow ran past her door, she ignored it obviously thinking she was over tired. She heard shuffling and the shadow ran past her door again. She slowly got up out of her bed and walked into her hallway. She crept around looking but she didn't find anything or anyone.

She went back to bed a little creeped out. She turned over onto her back to see someone on her ceiling looking at her, this guy had such a smooth complexion.

She was too shocked to move, he leapt down onto her as she struggled under his grip.

She tried to scream but he whispered in her ear that if she did anything stupid he would tear her apart and kill her.

He opened her window holding her and he jumped with both of them, they stopped just before they hit the ground, how was this all happening? She was scared and confused. Her last memory was him stabbing a needle into her, blackness clouding her vision as she fell and left the world.

She awoke quickly to only see a dull light above her. She heard footsteps coming closer, she looked up to see a guy, about 23 years of age, black hair which was messy, his skin was smooth and extremely pale. To her he was quite handsome.

He spoke to her with a rasp in his voice "what is your name?"

"My name is Rebecca, who are you"

"I was sent to collect you and my name is Ryan"

" Who really are you?"

She could just make out him grinning

"This is the fun part" he said

"I'm... well we're vampires, our whole family"

She felt sick, what kind of joke was this?

"You can't be a vampire, those are just stories"

"Are they?" He smiled, leaning into the light towards her, showing her fangs she gasped.

He planted his fangs into her neck, she cried out feeling the fangs rip into her flesh. He stepped back quickly, blood smeared around his mouth.

"I'm so sorry, I just couldn't resist the urge!"

He got a bandage and wrapped it around the wound. He gazed into her eyes, his eyes were the deepest of blue.

"How do you become a vampire?" She asked.

"Well you have to drink a vampires blood then die and you will turn, vampires blood is rare as you can tell. We are the only family left."

"Do it" she said

"Do what?" He asked

"Turn me, I want to be a vampire"

"I can't do that sorry"

He left the room with a skip in his step, he quickly turned around "better un-tie you" he laughed

"Hmmm" Rebecca nodded.

"Your bedroom is the first on the left, try to avoid any other contact with my family. My room is across the hall if you need anything. Get some rest. Ill be asleep soon anyway"

With that he left, she walked into her room, it was very palatial with a double bed and a ranch slider to walk onto the grass. It still wasn't a nice day from last night, or had it really only been a day?