As Time Passes

Damn. Didnt think you guys would still read this crappy story i wrote.

(THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MAKOTO STORYLINE JUST HAD THE URGE TO WRITE THIS.)

Time Passes very fast...if i do say so myself

As i wake up i do my normal routine of brushing my teeth and eating by myself...i look out the window to see the same old city that ive been seeing for 15 years. I open my front door to walk to the coffee shop

I walk to the nearest coffee shop and order my usual...i walk back to my home to watch tv and do nothing...absolutely nothing...i ether read or write in my journal...

Time passes slowly

I do the same routine the next day...found out my brother got discharged from the hospital i walk to the hospital and greet him and congratulate him for recovering quickly...

As i walk back home i see a girl with short hair thats red with glasses drinking coffee from the coffee shop that i usually go to...i walk to her asking what she is doing here standing near my house...she answers my question by saying im her neighbor.

Guess thats a twist and a half never knew i had a neighbor so cu-No! Dont think of that right now think of what to do today...as i say my goodbye she gives me her number...my luck is insane i might add that i look average 5'8 im short as hell.

Hell! Im the same height as her! As i walk back home i watch some tv and for some reason i cant get her out of my mind...as i look out the window of mine i see her waving at me...i wave back! She laughs and continues to go back to what she was doing.

Time passes slowly

Me and my neighbor have been getting along we've been talking everyday about what we're doing and what hobbies we have as we go back to our homes we text eachother and we talk for a bit and we go to sleep...

Its time my friend its time you wake up from this sad reality.

I wake up in a cold sweat as i had a weird dream of a japanese teen with blue hair talking with me about her friends...ive never met that woman in my life.

As i do my routine again but i change things up abit and order something different as i walk home i see my neighbor getting harassed by some dude i speedwalk over there and pull her back and yell at the man. Turns out she was his brother...he was angry at her that she left the family to run away to here.

As i was about to punch him in his goddamn ugly ass face i heard a voice call out to me

Makoto...Makoto..its time you wake up from this sad reality you have created. Its time you go back...its time to wake up.

My head hurts as i hold it i scream and i feel something hug my from behind...and i see its her my neighbor stopping me from hitting her brother i painfully pick myself up and tell her to stop holding me and let me beat his sorry ass.

Mitsuri:DONT DO THIS!

she screams out. I feel something cold in my hands and see its a gun...i have the sudden urge to point it at my head...as i do so Mitsuri and her brother try to stop me as i put it to my head and say...

Pe..r..so..na!

(Ignore Yukari And Pharos And The Shadow)

As i do that the world suddenly shatters into thin pieces of glass i yell out for Mitsuri but all i see is darkness...i open my eyes again as i see a giant wall...with me..!? On it? I look around and see that theres fog every where...i lay on the ground tired as hell...

As i close my eyes i hear-

690 Words Funny Number.