1

𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗼𝗿𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 👕

"Showtime already?! I am experiencing a malfunction. The recharge cycle is not complete." Freddy says, robotically.
"Shh! will you shut up?!" I yell in a low voice.
"Where are you?" Freddy questions.
"Down here!" I answer rapidly. This guy is an idiot. but I guess he's just a robot.
"I still do not see you." he continues, sounding confused.
"Open your stomach hatch," I reply, still sounding slightly frustrated.
As Freddy opens the hatch obeyingly, it makes a low buzzing noise until it opens all the way.
"What are you doing in there? That place is reserved for oversized birthday cakes and piñatas! It is not a safe play area!" He says, still with his monotonous voice.
While doing so, I climb out of the hatch with ease. Once landing on the floor Freddy picks me up and scans me with an indicolite coloured flash. "Strange, I do not have your visitor profile, who are you?"
"G-Gregory." I stuttered.
"Hm, interesting, I will notify the main office." Freddy pauses, guessing that he's trying to call them. "I-I can't seem to connect to the main network," Freddy says, sounding slightly shocked.
"It's her. She cut you off! She's not going to let anyone call the office until she finds me." I say, paranoid, not just a Freddy, but at the thought of Vanessa looking for me.
"Who's lookin' for you? Your mother?" Freddy sounds concerned.
"No. The nightguard. Vanessa, she knows I'm here somewhere." I whisper.
"We need to talk to her! She will help you get back home!" Freddy exclaims.
I pause. "No. I'm going now. Hopefully, I can make it before it closes."
As I finish my sentence, I hear footsteps outside. "Shh! I hear something!" I yell-whisper. I walk to the window and move the crimson curtains just enough to peek out of. "It's Vanessa!" I wait for her to pass on to the other rooms, not making a sound. "Is there any other way to get out of here besides you talking so loudly?!" I scream quietly in annoyance.
"Here, take this novelty Faz-Watch." He says, calmly. He opens his stomach hatch again, but this time there is a tiny golden wind-up present inside. I raise my eyebrow since I didn't see it when I was in there. I walk up to him slowly, and wind up the present, a spring pops up, holding up what I'm guessing is the Faz-Watch. Small beeping sounds coming from the watch.
"What was that??" I say slightly panicked in case it was someone else trying to reach me.
"I'm sending you an encoded message," Freddy claims. I calm down, and tap the small screen of the watch, a hologram pops up with four different tabs, Cameras, Map, Missions, Messages. I can't see the cameras and the map, missions are empty, so I open messages, there I find Freddy's message. It reads;

Hello, Gregory. It is me, Freddy. I will escort you to the main entrance. However, I am unable to leave this room. You should have no problem. There is a button on the wall that will open the door to the backroom. I will make it accessible to you now.

I search the room, looking at its pure detail, LED lights of Freddy's face, a Hollywood mirror, and the black and white chequered strips along the red walls. After looking for about a minute, I found it. It was a glowing green button, .. with Freddy's head as its pressable part. I pushed the button, now red, I heard a nearby door open. Sure enough, a door behind me, probably leading to the backroom, has opened.
"It's pretty dark in there," I say loud enough for Freddy to hear.
"Don't worry superstar, you'll be fine," Freddy says assuringly. I give Freddy a small nod, and I walk through the steel hallway, I can hear my thumps against the floor and other tiny feet scurrying across the floor. probably rats, I think. Once I get to the room, I see the vent, but it's probably 8 feet high. but then I saw about a zillion boxes leading up to the entrance. I climb up the cardboard boxes and take off the surprisingly loose vent gate. It was kind of slimy and gross in there but it was super easy to slide through them. About halfway through the vent system, I hear the voice of what sounds like Roxanne wolf.
"Your performance was perfect tonight."
Is she talking to someone?
"Thank you."
Sounds like she's talking to herself. What a dumbass.
"Your hair is beautiful. Your tail is beautiful." I keep walking and find another vent gate, seeing that it was indeed Roxanne talking to herself. "Everyone was watching you. Everyone loves you. You are the best. Thank you. I am the best. I am indeed the best." I can hear some footsteps in the vent so I quickly try and find the exit. When I found it I quickly took it off and jumped through onto the floor. When I jumped down the intercom states;

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for visiting and we hope you enjoyed the show! Freddy and the gang are pretty tired, but they'll be back again next week after a few days of scheduled maintenance! Please make your way to the front of the building where you will be given novelty glasses, a voucher for one free soda refill, where you will sign a legal disclaimer releasing us of all liability for anything that might have happened during your visit. Have an awesome night and we'll see you again soon!

Hm. Where is the door? I've never been to Freddy's room before, so I don't know the way to his room. I stand there for a while, seeing if I could recognise anything, then an idea hit me, I'll just see if Freddy has sent a message on my Faz-Watch. I open the golden watch and the same blue, fuzzy hologram pops up. I open the Messages watch to see if Freddy had sent anything to me. Nope, nothing. Guess I'll have to find his door myself. I walk around the Pizzaplex for a while and finally find a door that seemed like Freddy's door. I try to open the door, but after a failed attempt my watch sends me a message saying;

You need a photo pass to go through this door.

"Apologies, Gregory. I assumed you had one already... Well, you should be able to find one at the convenience store." Freddy sounded the same, but slightly different, like AM radio, or speaking through an old phone. This time I know where I'm supposed to be going. I head under the broken slide door, walk to the convenience store and head behind the convenience counter to the ticket machine. I try to turn it on, but it doesn't work, there's a key slot next to it, I'm guessing I need a key to use the machine. I look through all the draws in the convenience shop but I didn't find any keys that match the hole. I almost gave up when I saw another one of those shiny, golden wind-ups presents under Freddy Fazbears cardboard cutout. I go pull the lever on the present, and the same springs shot up but instead of holding a watch, it was holding a Mr hippo magnet.
"What am I supposed to do with this ( A/N: MLB moment ) ?" I say in confusion. 
The same beeping sound echoed through the shop from my watch. I open the watch and see a small message from Freddy again.
t r y  a n d  s c r a m b l e  t h e  m a c h i n e. It said in block lettering. I understood what Freddy meant and ran back over to the machine and put the Mr hippo magnet on the empty slot next to the keyhole. It worked and spat out a purple space ticket with animated versions of all the animatronics with big lettering saying PHOTO PASS! Finally, I can get outta here. I run over to Freddy's door and open it for him.
"Good job superstar! I know how to get you to the exit. Enter my chest cavity and ill take you there." he says with a supposed-to-be-grin. I smile back before climbing back inside.