𝖻𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

It was a new day, Y/n and Sam were practicing the wheel technique when Robby arrived. "Hey, do you remember if the first turn was clockwise or counterclockwise?" Sam asked as Robby passed by them. "I don't remember. What's the point even? How's a stupid dance gonna save us in a fight?" Robby replied and walked off. Sam gave Y/n a nervous look. Maybe this wouldn't work out.

"Guys!" Daniel shouted as began taking off the second bonsai tree off the deck that floated on the water. Sam, Y/n, and Robby all made their way to Daniel "dad? What are you doing?" Sam asked as she and the other two approached her dad. "Mr. Miyagi built this a few years before he died. He said it was a monument to balance. But today, it's not gonna balance bonsai. It's gonna help you three learn the wheel technique" Daniel disclosed as he stepped out of the water. "Hop in" He instructed.

"You actually want us to get in there?" Sam asked in disbelief. "Yeah" Daniel replied nonchalantly. The three stared at each other before Robby spoke "could've told us to bring our swimsuits" Daniel chuckled "come on a little water never hurt anyone"

"Dad not to bring your hopes down but I don't think that can handle three people on it" Y/n pointed at the deck "Alright then, two of you hop in, and once you all get a hang of it well do all three of you," Daniel said. Y/n was about to volunteer to stay out until Sam nudged her close to the water "good luck" she said with a smile.

Y/n gave her a look that said 'seriously?' Sam smiled innocently. Y/n took off her shoes and socks and cursed at herself for not choosing to wear shorts. Robby was the first to step in "oh it's cold" he groaned. "Get on each side," Daniel said. Y/n dipped her legs into the cold water"holy shit" y/n yelped. "Language," Daniel warned.

"Sorry" Y/n apologized as she reached the deck. Y/n was about to put her hands on the deck but Robby rested his hands on it first causing it to go up. "If we can't do this on the ground, how are we supposed to do it on this?" Robby questioned. "On the ground, it's hard to sense when your partner is moving. On that deck, trust me. you're gonna feel it right away. Come on get up there" Daniel answered.

Y/n began to get on the deck and Robby soon followed her actions. They struggled to get on but once they did, they struggled even more to stay balanced on it. "Crap! I'm gonna fall" Y/n said as she wobbled "you're fine. just find your balance" Daniel reassured. Robby wobbled as he tried to stay still "look at Robby. Sense each other." Daniel said.

Y/n nodded and looked at Robby who was concentrated on not slipping. "Okay, take your starting positions," Daniel instructed. Robby and Y/n both looked at each other before slowly moving their hands down them moving them up bringing their thumbs and pointer fingers together. As they did the first move they wobbled. They did the next moves trying to be in sync as best as they could.

They moved their hands up and did a kick but weren't in sync which resulted in Robby tumbling down and into the water. The deck went up on Y/n's side causing her to fall into the water. Y/n quickly went up pushing back her wet hair. Robby did the same "alright not a bad start. You're finding your just footage." Daniel encouraged. "I don't feel like we're finding anything" Robby replied. "I think I got some water in my mouth" Y/n gaged.

"Come on guys get back up! That was great! Come on!" Daniel motioned his hands for them to get back in the deck. Y/n and Robby walked to the deck and got in it making sure to move at the same time. "Now remember, use all your senses. Feel where your partner is" Daniel said steadily watching Y/n and Robby. Y/n and Robby did the same moves as before this time they were doing a bit better. When it came to the turn and kick Robby looked Y/n in the eyes "are you ready?" He asked "yeah" y/n nodded.

"in one"
"Two"
"Three"

They successfully did the movements but now they were back to back. Which caused Y/n to move ahead, Robby felt unsteady "hey! Hey! Slow down"
"Shoot sorry" y/n quickly apologized and waited for Robby to get in the same position as her "thanks"