My Family

Now some people say that I am the only one in the Herobrine family. Not true if you count Notch, who is my brother but I don't concider him a family member becuase of what that ass hole did to me. Some people also make up family member to add to the story line of their youtube videos. Well guess what you get? You get to know all about my family.

Lets start with my loving wife, Marline. She once was a normal human but Notch made her into a brine to keep me company, at least thats one thing that he did nice. She is now known as Marlinebrine. And yes, before I was Herobrine my name was Hero... Marline was upset at first when she turned her into a brine and she refused to marry me but I eventually got her to telling her that I was the only other brine in the whole entire world.

Besides Marlinebrine I also have a daughter named Iris. Iris is a sweet little girl and she always does what I say. Well. Most of the time she does what I say. Her favorite food is potatoe and she likes to try and scare people. I really don't love any else more than Iris. I remember when she was just a little girl, I used to always have to calm her down becuase she always woke up from night mares.

And beleive it or not, the Endermen family and the brines are closely related! We are not exactly relitives but we like to go out together. The Endermen would scare a weak human and chase him/her into me and then me and the Endermen would finish them off. Ahhhh. The great times me and some random Endermen had. Most Endermen look alike but their is one Endermen that wears iron boots. His name is Joey. Me and Joey hang out the most and we like to go take out entire servers together! I would scare them using a comand block and Joey would go in and attack.

So I have a pretty nice family. Notche's plan on making me miserable back fired on him because I kind f love this new life! But the reason I'm getting revenge on him is because not only did he ruin my first life, but he also ruined my life as a brine.