"His Words"

In the middle of Korea. On a Friday evening, y/n found herself at a bar, trying to get waisted after finding out her bitch ass boyfriend fucked her "best friend."

"Hey, can I sit?"

Y/n was spoken to by a  5'9 tall burnet man. Who seemed to be in his early 20's. Y/n was just 20 years old. He was evenly built and was dressed in casual cloths. 

"Yea.."

Y/n had her hair in a big puff and she was clothed in a skin tight black body dress. Her gold accessories put her on show as the neon lights that sinned and kissed her skin gently. Attracting  males, and any protentional female, that she was a piece of eye candy. 

"So what's your name?" 
"Y/n. How bout you..?"
"It's Oh Sangwoo."

Sangwoo took Y/n's hand in his and kissed her hand. Giving the woman butterflies.

"So what's such an exotic woman like yourself doing out here in this dump?"

His English was not perfect, but clear enough for the English speaking black woman in his eyes to understand.

"Trying to get waisted.. how about you? Why's such a gentle man doing out here?"
"Bored and wanted to start a little trouble. Do you sing?"

The vision of singing in frount of a crowd scared the woman so many times that she froze when ever asked.

"I-i dont really sing.."
"Come on I'm sure you'll do just fine."
"A-alright... I'll give it a try"

Sangwoo took y/n's hand and lead her over to the small stage and asked the DJ to play a song. The small crowd looked up to you with focused eyes and mouths closed shut waiting to hear the voices of the two persons on stage.

"Do you know 'Killing me softly'?"
"Huh? Oh yea."
"Great"

"Strumming my pain with his fingers
Singing my life with his words
Killing me softly with his song
Telling my whole life with his words"

The words rolled off y/n's tounge and the crowd was captivated by her voice. Sangwoo chimed in and they both worked their way to the bridge with out a care in the world. Enjoying every moment. 

While she sang her parts, Sangwoo kept only one image on his mind. Seeing the girl on the basement floor next to the person he had kidnapped a couple days before. 

"That was so amazing! It's so cool to actually be able to sing like that! Thank you Sangwoo!!"

Y/n held onto Sangwoo's arm and smiled up at him. She actually felt free after the incident.  Sangwoo's erg to attach the joyful girl was strong but he restrained himself.

"Hey, wanna head back to my place?  Let's get out of here."
"Sure!"

Y/n smiled brightly up at Sangwoo and walked out the bar doors with him, heading to his pit of no escape. 

.
.
.
.

When the two arrived at the house it was dark but comfortable enough for Y/n to want to countune.  Sangwoo open the pin of his door and allowed the dark skinned woman into the house.  The lights were on so she didn't feel strange or in danger.  He allowed her to leave her bags on the table and pored her a glass of orange juice. 

"You live alone?"
"Yup. Less mouths to feed. And also it was passed down to me from my parents"
"Haha.. nice."

They talked for hours about little things until Sangwoo made a move and kissed her lips. He looked at her lip again and kissed them a second time. 

"Wow... your lips are so soft."
"Thanks.."

Y/n leaned to him and placed her hand on his cheek. He leaned into her touch and kissed her again. This time deepening the kiss. He stood up from his seat and held onto her face as well. He raised her off the seat and made their way to the bedroom on the ground floor. 

"Sangwoo.. do you have a condom?"
"Yup.. right here."

Sangwoo started pulling off y/n's clothes and removing her chain. He placed kisses on her shoulders and neck. Getting down to her now exposed boobs and rubbing each bud. Then sucked on the right while kneading the left. 

Y/n's moans were heard by a 5'2" person under the hatch in the wardrobe.  

1st chapter, what do you think? 

Leave a comment to voice your options, vote so this story will be recognized by other members of the Wattpad community.