Chapter Three: Stella

Jesus Christ. Did that girl really have to faint? It was like being at a One Direction concert. So much for being normal right. I stand in the middle of the hallway and open up my map and scope out the school. I located the star labeled 'you are here' and searched for my class when I hear the sounds of heels hitting the floor.

I look up from my map to see a beautiful blond making her way towards me. "Laila Sharpe. I have been waiting for you to arrive." She says stopping in front of me. This girl was stunning.

I didn't like that. I do like girls who are more beautiful than me. So I'd really have to keep my eye on her. "You have?" I question her. Smiling she links her arm through mine.

"Very much. I'm Stella. Stella Lawrence. I run this school. Well I did before you showed up." She said laughing uncomfortably but trying her damnest to hide it. "With us the two hottest bitches we can take this school by storm." Stella says holding me tighter.

"Um no offense there Sally."

"Stella."

"Whatever. " I said snatching my arm out of her grasp and smoothing out my shirt. "Ive taken Paris, Milan and Italy by storm. I don't need help to take the school by storm." I said as nicely as I could without coming off bitchy and having her bash me on Twitter.

"I know you don't but the two of us could be unstoppable. I love your clothes. And your hair. Its so shiny what kind of shampoo do you use?" She asked lifting her hands and bringing them towards my head. I lean away and swat her hand away in the process.

"Listen, you seem like a nice enough girl but um..I'm just here to learn and be normal." I said again reciting my go to script. "Im not trying to take anything by storm. Now if you will excuse me." Turning on my heels I walk away from Stella.

"I'm here if you change your mind!" I hear her yell. I turn the corner and stop. I listen for the sound of her heels clicking away til they get more harder to hear. Finally she was gone.

What the fuck was that? I knew I would have people trying to kiss up to me I mean that's a given. I'm fucking Laila Sharpe, rich supermodel. But damn.

Shutting my eyes I take a few deep breathes when I swear I feel someone is watching me. Snapping my eyes open I look around but I don't see anyone.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

Nothing.

But I know I'm being watched.