CHAPTER 2/ Sounds of the Bees

Hi, everyone. I'm sorry I haven't been posting much. I had an exam, been doing some traveling and I'm having some writers block now and again. But I did manage to make a few chapters off of my list of stories. But can someone help me with these writers block? It's getting to my nerves and I can't write properly!😭
But Other than that,  yes, I do ship Soundwave and Bumblebee in a way. So..., yeah...
Thank you all for being patient! Enjoy!
_________________________________________________________

Bumblebee was carrying a stack of resources towards a small store along with two Decepticons, one black and one red.

He insisted to help the two Decepticons a few cycles ago when he saw them struggling to carry a pile of resources back into their territory. The Decepticons were, of course, skeptical of him but they eventually allowed him to carry some of the heavy boxes towards a building and into the storage.

Once they have placed the last of the resource, Bumblebee let out a tired but satisfied sigh as he backed away from the store while putting his hands on his hips of approval.

Bumblebee:" Well, those boxes were heavier than I thought. Great job, guys!"* he prompted before turning to the two cons to praise them*

Con 1:" No. Thank you, Bumblebee. For helping us."* he turned back to the Autobot with a grateful glance*

Con 2:" If it weren't for you, Astrotrain would've smashed us into pieces for not finishing on time!"* he added*

The yellow scout then lifted an optical ridge before turning his head at the large pile of energon, weapons and other resources a large bot like him could fit.

Bumblebee:" So all of these are for Astrotrain?"* he asked*

The red con shook his head at the Autobot as the other con closed up the doors of the storage.

Con 2:" Oh! No. Not just for Astrotrain. It's for the next mission Megatron gave him and a few others."* he told the yellow scout*

Con 1:" That's why we need to fill as many resources or else-"

Soundwave:" Or else I would have deactivated them for being late!"

Soundwave's sudden deep and echoing voice startled all three bots as they turned to face the blue masked con with an unhappy tone before pacing closer towards the cons with his feet stomping.

Soundwave:" I thought I asked you to gather resources. Not let some Autobot do the job for you!"* he leaned closer to the two cons, his voice at an edge with anger*

Before Soundwave could say anything more, Bumblebee stepped in between the cons and Soundwave with his hands up to stop him.

Bumblebee:" Whoa! Soundwave, it's ok! I insisted to help them. Don't blame it on these guys."* he exclaimed assuringly as he tried to calm the taller cybertronian*

Soundwave:" They still shouldn't have allowed it! You're an Autobot and we're Decepticons. You have your side and we have ours. Which makes all of this none of your business!"*he growled as he snapped his head to glance at the scout*

Feeling a little taken aback by those words that point out the bots were still so stuck upon the past. He winced his face and drew closer to the dark blue con without hesitation.

Bumblebee:" So you're saying I can't just help?!"*he snapped back the con*

Before Soundwave could answer, Bumblebee cuts him off with a raised and firm voice at the blue con as he started to lean back into place, facing the con with angry narrowed eyes.

Bumblebee:" What does it matter if I'm Autobot?! What harm does it make if I want to get along with everyone I meet?! We may be different in ways we may not be able to explain, but you need to keep in mind that we're all still Cybertronian!! Created by the Allspark itself when it gave us life!"

At the first few cycles, Soundwave usually wouldn't flinch at a measly scout. But this time, he started to feel threatened when the Autobot raised his voice even more, his fists clenching angrily and leaning towards   Soundwave until he towered over the blue con.
Which at the same time, surprised Soundwave at the sudden change of action as he lifted an optical ridge behind his mask.

Bumblebee:" You may think of us as 'inferior' but we're not! And you may take our traits weak, but it doesn't! And I'm not just talking about the Autobots, I'm talking about all Cybertronians alike. And may I remind you, there are no boundaries anymore between Autobots and Decepticons."

Suddenly, a spark of interest started to flare up inside Soundwave as the yellow Scout went on.

Bumblebee:" We are all one now, as Cybertronians! Both, Optimus and even Megatron saw a better future for us, which is why the wall has been taken down and the final discussion for peace is being held! And I think all of us should see each other differently too."

Bumblebee:" We are all one! We always have been. And it doesn't matter the size, color, interests, or whatever rank we are, we are all still the same beings.
You may think of me as just one lousy scout, but I'm way more than what you think of me!"

Finally, when Bumblebee stopped his outrage, the yellow scout made one last offended glare making sure Soundwave got the message before pushing his way past him and transforming into his Alt mode until he took to the sky.

While Bumblebee left, Soundwave stared wide-eyed behind his mask, quite astonished of the flaring energy coming from the bot. Almost like he admired the bot he had seen. A small but brave and fierce warrior in a way he couldn't explain. He started to feel his spark to beat heavily in his chassis and a warm feeling he had never felt before.
Soundwave kept his optics on the scout for a little while longer until Bumblebee was out of sight, heading towards the Autobot's territory.

As soon as he was gone, Soundwave turned and looked at the two cons who stood there without anything to say. And as soon as they saw Soundwave's glare, they quickly walked away like nothing happened.