Chapter 18

Author has blessed y'all another chapter-

~~~

The room was dark.

The anticipating class 1-A sulked as (Y/n) blinked.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to open the lights."

The light flickered on and the class held their breaths, clearly prepared to sulk again with the wariness in their eyes.

(Y/n) let out a low chuckle as Ashido suddenly let out a squeal before prancing in.

Tokoyami looked around and nodded in appreciation as Momo began to mutter things (which was supposed to be Midoryia's job?). Todoroki looked around and looked deep in thought.

"Huh... so even great heroes have these type of tastes..." He mumbled before smiling in understanding, "Well, everyone is different after all, don't judge a book by it's cover."

Aoyama nodded and he began sparkling for some unknown reasoning, "Oui, we must not judge people by their covers."

"This looks so comfy!" Ashido cheered at mountains of pillows on a beanbag before whirling around to let out an inhuman noise at her giant teddy bear, "I already love this room!"

Ashido then whirled around to examine the desk and bed only to cackle.

"Oh my god! MINI REFRIGERATORS," Ashido exclaimed and opened it up only to pout in disappointment, "Naw man, it's empty..."

(Y/n) let out another chuckle and shoved her hands into her hands, leaning on one leg before raising an eyebrow.

"What? Wanted to raid it?"

"Maybe..."

She snorted and shook her head at the pink haired girl before Kirishima and Kaminari gasped in amazement at the katana hanging on the wall.

"This is the sword used..."

"To defeat All for One!"

The others joined in and stared at it in awe before they noticed a painting beside it. Midoryia frowned and turned around to see (Y/n) looking at the painting with longing.

"What does this painting represent?" He blurted out before slamming his hands on his mouth as (Y/n) was jerked back into reality.

"What?"

He gulped and made eye contact with classmates for help.

Kaminari and Sero shrugged.

Midoryia silently panicked as (Y/n) raised an eyebrow at him.

"I...um, does this painting mean something to you?" He asked and her gaze softened before nodding, walking up to it and began tracing the lines.

"Yes, they do, the colours and symbols... they represent my senpais and friends from my former world," (Y/n) explained and her eyes lingered on the symbol that connected them all in the first place.