Run for your fucking life

You ran as fast as you could away from your home, away from your family who tried to kill you. You heard on the news that the world went to shit, so you packed a bag with food, water, clothes and your bow and arrows, otherwise known as Reaper, which is what you called your bow. You spent your time searching abandoned houses and stores to stock up on whatever you needed; you slept in trees strapping yourself to a branch to make sure you didn't fall and get turned into one of those shitheads. You liked the woods; it was quiet and easy to run away from walkers, you hadn't seen a person in about two weeks, and you planned to keep it that way for your safety. You had gotten used to being alone, and honestly, you loved it, no one to care about or cry over when they got ripped apart by those shitheads. One day,  you were searching through a house when you heard voices " Rick, I found food," you heard a voice say from what to could only assume was the kitchen. You quietly hid under a bed, praying they would take what they needed and left you didn't want to get hurt. You spoke too soon when you heard a gun cock "you suck at being quiet" it was a male's voice; your breathing was shaky as you slowly came out from under the bed, just staring at him. "Glenn," a man with a cowboy hat on his head looked at you. Watching your body shake, you kept your eyes on both of them, trying to breathe slowly as not to freak out. "What's your name," the cowboy asked softly, putting his gun away making the guy put his away as well "(y/n) (l/n)" you managed to get out. "I'm sorry," you quickly apologized to him, "for what he asked," glancing to see if you had a gun. "I'm alone...please don't hurt me," you whimpered, feeling weak as you begged for your life. You wouldn't cry; you kept that dignity at least "we have a camp not too far from here," rick announced, keeping his eyes on you seeing your face become confused " why?" You found yourself asking. "How long have you been alone?" The cowboy inquired, "since the start," you sighed, looking down, "then come with us; we have a camp in a prison with walls you'll be safe." You went with the two of them sitting in the back of their car reaper in the trunk, which made you anxious; that was all you had left of your family. When they pulled up, two people opened the gate to let you three enter, they had stopped the car, and Rick had opened the door for you you got out as the group came to see who you were your eyes met with crystal blue ones, and you felt your face heat up not being able to look away from him. " who's this rick?" A girl with short brown hair asked him, "this is (y/n) she'll be staying with us," he announced to the group as you started shaking while playing with your fingers. Rick put his hand on your shoulder, making you cringe; as you looked at him, he gave you a warm smile.