INTRO

JULIETA was out for her usual walk on the beachfront with her father and her dog, when her phone randomly started blowing up out of nowhere.

SILENE💗
today: 14:28

hey are you free to
talk?

like rn.

at this moment now.

now.

silene you haven't talked
to me in months what do
you want?

yeah i'm sorry abt that

been busy

but r u free??

no i'm w my dad on
the beachfront

why?

we need to talk about
smth

crime wise.

i'll call u in ten mins

👍🏽👍🏽

~~~~~~~

"CAMILA" her older sister shouted. "CAMILA ANSWER THE DOOR" her sister shouted again. "GET IT YOURSELF" she shouted back. "NO. IM BUSY WITH SOMETHING. GET THE FUCKING DOOR" ágata shouted aggressively at her sister. "LAZY ASS MOTHERFUCKER" camila shouted opening the door.

some middle aged man with glasses. "no. we are not jehovah witnesses. leave." camila said it was just some random click bait dude. "uh sorry, i'm not either. is ágata jiménez here?" he asked nervously. "ÁGATA YOU LAZY BITCH THE DOORS FOR YOU" camila shouted into the house and looked back at the man and smiled as he looked at her concerned. ágata stormed into the hallway where the front door was. "and you are?" ágata asked standing behind her younger sister. "sorry.. um.. could i come in please. i have to talk about something.. private" he said looking around. "come in" ágata said pulling her sister back from the door.

"yes, it's a heist" he said to ágata as camila listened from her room. "A HEIST?" camila said walking into the room. "uhh.. uhhuh.." the man said. "so do you want to join?" the man asked ágata. camilas eyebrows furrowed. "if.. if i go, she goes" ágata said referring to camila. "i guess, you guys pack your things i'll wait here" the man said as camila smiled at him. 

~~~~~~~

"DIEGO HURRY YOUR FAT ASS UP" daniel shouted at his little brother who was packing for picking up his father from jail and then on a road trip to toledo, for this heist.

diego ran downstairs with his things and stared at his older brother. "happy?" diego asked. "yeah, i am. thanks." daniel said opening the door for him as diego walked out.

daniel was driving to the police station in complete silence. "can we atleast put music on" diego spoke up sitting bored in the back of the car. "no" daniel said bluntly. diego let out an over exaggerated sigh. daniel turned the radio up a bit just to please is brother.

he parked in the parking lot and waited for his father. daniel had men after him as he lost the money of his drugs, he was paranoid all the time. the boys father came out of the gate and got into the passenger side of the car. "mi hijos!! i've missed you!" agosto said joyfully as he saw his sons for the first time in 1 year. "hi papa! i've missed you!" diego said from the back of the car as his father leant back and hugged him. "how are you doing?" diego asked. daniel looked out the car nervously. "i've been good, even better now i'm back with my boys. danny, is everything okay?" agosto said taking notice to how daniel was feeling. "yeah! i'm good! i- just- no nevermind" he stuttered. "what happened." agosto stated asking him. "umm i kinda.. lost money for drugs. it was stolen papa, i didn't lose it" daniel pleaded. diego sat silently in the back of the car. "well, we are getting out of here anyway. i've signed us up for a heist. in toledo." agosto told the boys as denver's concerned face dropped to confusion and diego sat up.

~~~~~~~

"PABLO, ARE YOU READY?" anibal shouted upstairs to his brother. "just coming!" he shouted down. he grabbed his backpack and ran downstairs. "mmk! are we ready?" anibal asked his brother confidentially. "yep! let's go, is that man outside?" pablo suggested as his brother agreed. 

they stood outside waiting for the red car to pick them up. they stood out there for 30 minutes and pablo started to get impatient. "where is this fucking douche" he asked his brother. "he's just coming" anibal said concerned but staying positive. a red car pulled up next to them and pablo threw his stuff in the back seat and got in. "took your time" he muttered at the man. "sorry, i was caught up in traffic." the man said back to him.

~~~~~~~

____________

word count: 750