Happy Birthday

After the initial shock of Stella being pregnant and Geralt explaining to her very carefully about the conditions as well as the risks of having the child she started to fallow the doctors orders. Stella was carefully with everything she did even though it was making her angry because no one would really let her do anything at all. All of the witchers were very protective of the child and started arguing over baby names even though it wasn't there child. They started refortifying the fort and making sure they had stronger materials to work with. The fort was much warmer now to because they fixed the ceilings and the doors. They were going to wait to make more witchers until the baby was born to make sure it didn't mess with the child any.

Geralt loved the child more then anything in the world and slept with his hand on her stomach every night even when the child had other plans and kicked him as hard as he it could to get him to leave it alone. Jaskier was not afraid necessarily but seeing the baby move was terrifying and feeling it wad gross. But the baby liked his music though and became more active everything he played his Lute.

When winter was over half the witchers left to fight monsters while the other half stayed behind to protect Stella. She told them to go have fun but they were attacked once while they weren't ready this time they were going to be. Stella was ready to pop any day and Geralt was fighting a monster near the fort. It wasn't a strong monster but it was still a monster.

"Dear god I can't wait until I'm not pregnant anymore!" She said as she was burning up.

"Why not get Geralt to fuck you, since your close maybe the baby will be like fuck this I'm out," one of the witchers laughed.

"Screw off Tyler," she snapped as her eyes turned black.

"Your eyes turned black agsin," Jaskier said softly.

"Figures every time I'm angry they turn black now," she muttered.

"Or horny," Tyler laughed as she hit his arm.

Tyler and Eskel were the only witchers with her right now because monster of them got antsy and needed to fight something they didn't go far but having that idiot around was driving her up the walls.

"When I'm not pregnant I will beat the shit out of you," she growled.

"I know," he smiled.

She got up up and suddenly her back hurt her for a second.

"I swear if your in my back again we are going to have a talk!" She informed then her water broke.

Tyler froze and Eskel dropped a glass bottle while Jaskier looked at her shocked. Stella paused and then realized what was happening.

"Get the mid wife and Geralt. I'm going to be having a baby today," Stella said as the Eskel started to panic.

"Right now! Most of the the witchers aren't here and if someone comes we won't be able to stop them from breaching this place. Can you hold it in a bit longer?!" He asked.

"That's not how babies work Eskel!" Stella informed as he went to her side and tried to help her up but she had another contraction.

"Well I don't know how they work all I know is that they are there and come out!" He said as she squeezed his shoulders. Her eyes were frantically changing colors which was making him even more worried.

"Okay I will get the mid wife, Jaskier get Geralt quickly!" Tyler said as he quickly took off.

Jaskier went off to find Geralt and hoped it wasn't going to be to late. Jaskier found Geralt with in an hour fighting a monster and he seemed to be winning.