Scene 3 - Owl Post

Ello peeps, so I put myself together after being lazy and not updating for so long! This scene may not be as funny..but I tried my best :S  There has also been a change of tense, it's like in past tense now.....And..bear with me as I'm not really good at writing plays since I've never wrote one before ...... Anyway! here's the other scene...Enjoy!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene 3 - Owl Post

After the long, disastrous day, Dudley hated Voldermort more than anything. He swore to himself that he'd never be nice to him and he'd always hold a grudge against him because his birthday was ruined and did not go as planned.

Walking down the stairs, the boys elbowed each other continueously while cursing under their breaths.

Voldermort: You greedy goatface!

Dudley: You noseless nithead!

Uncle Vernon: Boys, behave and go eat breakfast! It's getting cold! 

Dudley rushed fast as he loved food more than anything. The thought of his food being cold sent a shiver down his spine.

Voldermort: See? Don't you care about anything but food?

Voldermort said, utterly surprised by Dudley's extreme inclination towards food.

Uncle Vernon: Well, you see..it's just a natural disorder. He seems to incline to food more because his instincts are..sensitive and-

Voldermort: -demanding!

Finsihed off Voldermort. He knew what Uncle Vernon was trying to say, putting on his best scientific-like explanation. He also knew that Uncle Vernon wanted to assure him and make an excuse for Dudley because really...Uncle Vernon is just like Dudley himself. Food, food..It's all about food in their world!

Aunt Petunia has made some lovely pancakes and has placed 5 pancakes on her plate. She also placed the same amount of pancakes on Uncle Vernon's plate. However, she placed 4 pancakes each on the boys' plates. Dudley looked outraged.

Dudley: What is this?

He shouted, pointing towards his plate with fury clearly visible in his voice.

Aunt Petunia: It's pancake, my dear! I made it in your perfect style!

She smiled, hoping this will quieten him down. She was wrong.

Dudley: No, not that! Why do I get only 4 pancakes while you and dad get 5?

Uncle Vernon: Look at Voldermort, son. He has the same amount as you!

He said, trying to sound convincing. He was also wrong, Dudley can never be convinced when he has his own idea of things.

Dudley: I don't care what that Voldymould has! I want 5! I want 5!

He protested.

Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia eyed each other, worry and sadness filled their face.

Voldermort: Here, pigface! Have it!

He tossed one of his pancakes on Dudley's plate. Voldermort always wished to eat to his fill but has never got the opportunity since Dudley was around. However, today seemed a great day for him because...

A caramel-coloured owl flew through the open kitchen window holding an envelope on its beak. It then dropped the envelope on Voldermort's lap and then flew back out of the window.

Everyone at the table was wide-eyed as Voldermort never got letters from anywhere. It was as if no-one knew of his existance.

Opening the envelope, a winsome smile played across his lips as he read the letter. He was accepted at Hogwarts! Even though he never really knew where it was..or what it was, until he came to his senses and saw that it said '..school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.'  He was elated and totally happy, he was a Wizard!

Dudley could not help but feel even more inflamed.

Dudley: Where's mine? Why didn't I get one?

Voldermort: Because I'm a Wizard and you're nothing but a greedy food-loving pig!

And with that, Voldermort left the table and went up to his room. He loved annoying Dudley and promised to himself that he would make the most of it before he had to go to Hogwarts. This is going to be great he told himself as he went back downstairs, plotting and planning in his head of ways he could get Dudley irritated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, true..this scene wasn't really that funny...but I'd love it if you guys voted!! And please let me know what you think of it!!

Thank youu!! <3