Finding The Hyugas Secret

Shikamarus pov

The fighting had begun. Blood was already being spilt. Good men were throwing their lives away to give me this chance. I can't let them down!

I made a dash for the house. I managed to get inside without anyone noticing. I looked around in the office, the kitchen, everywhere! But I couldn't find a thing.

"come on" I muttered to myself in frustration "there's gotta be somethi-"

my thoughts were cut off by a soft sobbing sound coming from the basement. Curiously I entered and what I saw shocked me.

Below the stairs was a hyuga boy sitting down with his arms chained up. He was sobbing painfully. With what little light there was I could make out several cuts and bruses around his body. Are they torturing him?

I was confused on why they'd be hurting one of their own people until I got a wiff of his seant...

He's an omega!

I took a step forward. The boy jumped at the sudden noise but his eyes seemed to relax once he saw it was me. Odd.

"your not uncle" he muttered softly.

"no I'm not" I muttered as I grabbed the keys "but I will be setting you free so that my family can use you as leverage"

"I see" he sighed "If I don't struggle will you promise not to hurt me?"

"I won't have a reason to hurt you if you don't struggle" I said as I freed him from his chains and picked him up "come on baby it's time to go"