Outcast island and the Reaper

Y/n and Reaper are flying within the blanket of dark clouds with the only source of lighting being the glistening white glow of the moon. An opening in the clouds reveals a dark formation of stone that makes up a large island. The jagged edges point towards the crystalline water surrounding it and the shadowy sky reigning above it. This is known as Outcast Island.

Reaper:Where are those hunters? Y/n:I don't know

Y/n:I don't know. Wait look down there.
Their eyes lay onto a singular door that bursts open and a gruff looking man with orange hair and a claw marking on his eye. His face is dressed with a scowl of hatred for a particular person.

Y/n and Reaper flies back above the cloud to stay hidden from the deranged  looking man

Y/n and Reaper flies back above the cloud to stay hidden from the deranged  looking man. The see man hope into a ship and they see the ship is loaded with dragon hunting weapons.
Y/n:I get it. He is a dragon hunter and that is his ship.
Reaper:Doesn't he look familiar?
Y/n:Yeah that's Dagur the deranged. The ship is leaving let's follow it.
Above in the clouds they follow the ship. The floating sea craft is following a map that the rider and his dragon can't see. They decide the fly alongside the ship below their eye level so they can hear more.
Dagur:Ok Savage so this Reaper ship is meant to have the best dragon hunting equipment?
Savage:Yes sir. It should also be surrounded with many sources of gold.
Dagur:Hahaha! Oh Hiccup. Every dragon on this planet will be mine. Oh hahahaha!
Y/n:Their looking for a ship called the Reaper?
Reaper:A ship called the Reaper. Well even if it is anti dragon you have to admit they have good taste in names.
Y/n:Hehe I guess you're right. But keep quiet.
They continue this soft flying and discrete tailing for hours. They then reach an assortment of abandoned ships. Dagur's ship lands by a Rocky edge far from the assortment of ships and Y/n is able to take back to the skies.
Y/n:That must be the reaper.
He points at a large and diabolical looking ship.

Reaper:What the game-Reaper is about to speak when he hears un the distance a roar similar to his

Reaper is about to speak when he hears un the distance a roar similar to his.
Y/n:What's wrong buddy?
Reaper:Dragons incoming.
Y/n:Go higher into the sky.
The soar higher in the sky and they see 5 dragons flying in the distance. A hideous Zippleback, a monstrous nightmare, a gronkle, a deadly nadder and surprisingly a night fury.
Y/n:Another night fury?
Reaper:I think we should steer away for now.
Y/n:Good idea.
The dragon riders arrive at the ships and split up, searching each ships but intentionally leave the Reaper. They meet up on one of the decrepit ships when suddenly, Giant Screaming Eels attack the Riders, causing most of their dragons to flee in fear and therefore leaving the Riders unable to escape. The night fury is the only dragon left unafraid to fight back; he and the scrawny one legged Viking try to fend off the eels while the eels begin pulling the ship into the ocean.The Riders start to fall due to the sudden shift, but an abrasive Viking, manages to grasp a sturdy part of the ship and tells a bigger Viking who he refers to as Fishlegs to hold on. As a result, the Riders form a 'chain', Snotlout supporting all of their weight while they cling to each other for dear life.Unfortunately, the Misty warrior like of the group is unable to cling on to them for much longer and she falls to the ocean. Just as the eels are about to attack her, the one legged rider and the jet black dragon dive in and fight them off, rescuing the blonde haired girl. The eels flee, and the ship resurfaces. The abrasive one complains that Johann, a trade merchant that Y/n have met before, could've warned them about the giant eels. The peg legged one tells him to relax and to just go forward with the plan, He then decides to see what's inside The Reaper that anyone would booby trap the ship. The rider and his dark dragon search for around 10 minutes before they make it back on the ship's deck only to be confronted by Dagur and his fellow Berserkers who have imprisoned the other Riders in the cages on the Reaper.
Dagur:Give me all of your gold and what ever it is you have behind your back.
The scrawny one takes out a cylindrical object but before he could give it to Dagur a plasma blast is sent to Dagur's hand and burns it.
Dagur:Seriously did you just attack me with your Night fury brother.
Hiccup:I didn't do anything.
Y/n:Bone rush!
They all look up and see a rider jump off his dragon and said dragon bashes into Dagur growling at him.
Astrid:Hiccup is that a-
Hiccup:It's another night fury.
Y/n:Dagur the deranged.
Dagur:Y/n the Scavenger.
At the name of Y/n Hiccup is shocked d beyond belief.
Y/n:I suggest that you should leave before things get bloody. You know what I do to hunters right?
Dagur:Men, evacuate! This isn't over Hiccup!
They leave and before the Viking named Hiccup could interrogate Y/n he was gone.
Hiccup:W-who was that?