Chapter Two

Lo’s Pov

I had convinced Thor I was going to see my father and because he wanted me to be happy, or so he said, he agreed. I was actually lying in Loki’s bed. I had snuck back to my room like the day before but after I had talked to Thor I came back. Loki was not around but I was thankful for the alone time.

Loki was right. What was I going to do when Thor asked for my hand? It did not matter if I said no, I would still have to marry him. He was also right that he was better than Thor, Well most likely. I was also not sure that Thor could satisfy me. Loki is a great lover. I like it rough. It still does not change the fact I hate him and his personality. I felt my eyes get heavy and I realized I have not got much sleep lately. I rolled on to my side and drifted off.

Loki’s Pov

I had just left my brother. He had told me Lo went to see her father. I did not think that was true but I was going to check my room and see if it was. I knew she was to smart to leave the palace with no plans of return. I opened the door to my room and smirked. She was sound asleep. I guess I had been tiring her out and she had to get up early to sneak back. I wish she did not have to sneak back. My smirk grew when an idea popped in my head. I sat down beside her after taking my clothes off. I might as well get some more sleep myself and when she awakens I will tell her my idea. I am betting she will slap me for it.

When I woke again, my arms were wrapped around her waist. I frowned. I should not be this comfortable with her. She was just so warm. I smirked when I figured out the perfect way to wake her up. I slid my hands down from her waist to her womanhood and inserted two fingers. I maneuvered around so I was in between her legs. I grinned when I felt her grow wet. I thrust them harder and she moaned in her sleep. Her eyes shot open.

“Well hello there love”

“Lo-Loki” She tried to threaten but it came out as a moan. A moan that made me hard at the sound. I pulled my fingers out and sat back.

“Why did you stop?”

“Because I want you to beg” I said nonchalantly, with a smirk. She frowned. I knew she was debating on whether to or not.

“I heard from my brother you were going to see your father”

“I lied.”

“Why?”

“I wanted to get away from him”

“I think that there is another reason. I mean you are in my room”

“Because it is the only place I have to hide”

“You could have gone to see your father. He agreed for you to go. So why did you not?”

“I-I do not know”

“I think you do”

“I do not. I am not a liar and I shall go find some place else to hide” She growled and tried to climb off the bed. I chuckled without humor and pushed her back down.

“I hate when you act like that” I growled back.

“I hate you” She snapped. A few minutes I was thinking that I could learn to not hate her now I realized why I hated her in the first place. I got up and began to put my clothes back on. I was to hurt her if I stayed and then Thor would throw a fit. I froze when arms wrapped around me.

“Please.” She whispered. I knew what she meant. She was begging like I told her to do. I luckily had not put any clothing on yet. I turned around and she walked backwards to the bed.

Today was going to be…fun.

Lo’s Pov

I was sure the sun had set already. We were trying to catch our breath. We had not stopped since I begged him. I let my body make the decisions. I looked over and saw his body was glistening with sweat, as was mine.