36

Alaric POV

Karter laid on the bed while i straddled his waist. Both of us fighting for dominance, neither of us backing down. It wasn't until I gave up and let him take control tired of fighting. He smirked against my lips and squeezed my arse as a 'I told you I'd win' which made me roll my eyes. Smirking myself, I lowered my hips to his grinding my hardness to his.

I've seen both my beloveds naked and each time it never fails to amaze me. Nova so perfect, I could look at her body all day and worship every inch. From her cute little feet to her plump lips and beautiful eyes. Both nova and Karter could make me get lost in their eyes. And Karter, he's literally made by the gods. A six pack adorning his abdomen, a sharp jaw line which makes me want to lick him, and don't get me started on his cock. Just like Nova, I would worship every inch of this man if he let me. Both make me want to be gentle but rough with them, to show them who they belong to. All of us together, both are mine like I'm theirs.

Nova makes me want to take my time, to love and cherish her with everything in me, where as Karter makes me want to bend over and let him do whatever to me. I'm going off track here, but the point is that both Nova and Karter are perfect and I wouldn't change them for the world. They gave me a happiness I haven't felt in centuries. All my life I've just wanted to find my second half and never let them go, and now that I've found them, which surprised me having more than one beloved, I never want them too far away from me.

"Ah fuck." Karter hissed in pleasure as I pressed my hips to his. Our hard cocks pressing together getting that pleasurable friction. A groan came from my lips as I found a pace and rhythm to both of our liking. Karter moaning against my neck as he sucked and nipped. My breathing heavy and fast, panting like I'd never get air in my lungs.

So I'm a vampire and don't really need to breath, but to fit in with humans I did and when I had sex in the past it helped. It let my partner know that I was enjoying what they gave me. For the first couple centuries I had, had female lovers, but soon it turned to men and after that I loved both male and female company.

I moved away from Karter so he couldn't kiss my neck and looked down at him. A soft smile came to his lips which automatically put one on my face. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you more." I whispered in reply. I leaned down again connecting our lips in a soft kiss before kissing his neck leaving marks and going down his chest. When I got to his abs, I licked and kissed then got lower. His hard on lay against his stomach waiting for me to do what I pleased. Pre cum leaked from his tip arousing me even more, happy knowing I did this to him.

Taking my hand, I lifted him and wrapped my fingers around the thick shaft getting a breathy moan. Not waiting, I licked his tip tasting the pre cum on my tongue. "No wonder Nova wants to suck your cock all the time." I smirked before taking him into my mouth.

Karter let out a moan before he could reply. His head thrown back, eyes closed and hands pulling at my hair. "Oh fuck." He said breathlessly.

I took as much as I could in my mouth until I felt him at the back of my throat, my hand stroking what couldn't fit. My spare hand massaging his balls, again getting a moan from him.

Just as he was about to cum, Karter lifted my head pulling me back up his chest to kiss me. His lips rough against mine making it a little hard to keep up with his passionate kiss. When we pulled away, he flipped me so my arse to to his face and mine looking back at his cock.

As I went to take him in my mouth again, I felt a warm, wet tongue at my hole. A loud moan filled the room no doubt near by people hearing me. Moan after moan left my lips making it hard to give Karter pleasure when he kept making me moan. That familiar knot formed in my belly letting me know I was close.

"K-Karter. M'close. So close." I managed to get out through the mewls I was letting out. Without a word, Karter went to my cock, his lips wrapping around me causing me to moan even more than before.

Taking a deep breath, I composed myself and continued sucking him. His moan sent vibrations adding to my arousal making it harder not to cum. I sucked more which fueled Karter to suck harder as well, both of us moaning edging closer to an orgasm. My legs shook from the intensity of it no doubt Karter feeling them shake next to his body.

After a few seconds, I couldn't hold back anymore. A moan sounded muffled by Karters thick cock as I came. Karter sucked me more letting me ride out my high as I got him closer and closer. Soon after coldness hit my semi erect cock with my beloved letting out a groan. Just as I took him deeper into my mouth, Karter came. His ropes of cum filled my mouth, the creamy texture going down my throat as I swallowed what he gave me. His hips thrusting a little as i hummed letting him ride out his high.

After a couple seconds, I left him and moved back to his chest and fell next to him. I laid on my belly and closed my eyes exhausted and breathless from the intense orgasm. Karter leaned over me, his lips touching my cheek before I felt him lay down with me. His hand on my back, fingers making patterns on my skin sending goosebumps over my body effectively cooling me.

"If it was that good with you, I don't want to know what kind of pleasure I get from having both you and Nova with me." Karter whispered.

"I miss her." I pouted and looked at him.

"Me too, so much. But we have to let Ryan and Eli have their time with her. It's only fair. I hate it so much, but I don't want anyone taking my daughter away from me." He sighed with a small smile.

"What makes you think we'll have a daughter. We could have all boys." I turned on my side, his fingers still tracing my back.

"Just a feeling. We'll have to talk to Nova about pups because she'll be the one carrying them. She's been wanting a baby for a long time though, I'm sure she would have a baby right now if she could." He smiled.

"Only eighteen and both of you are thinking about children." I laughed. "I didn't think about babies until I was 247. Many people have children and that got me thinking." I shrugged.

"By the time I'm that age Nova will be resting peacefully." Karter sighed, his smile fading.

"I wish she didn't have to. There was something we could do to make her immortal like us."

"Yeah me to. But I've accepted that it won't and I know it'll happen. But I'm going to make as many memories as I can with her."

"We'll make the most of it then. Why don't we talk to her about children tomorrow while we're together." I suggested.

Karter nodded and laid down fully. "Yeah we'll do that. Goodnight baby."

"Night Karter." I whispered and pecked his lips before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the wait and I keep saying that and it's annoying me so I don't want to imagine what you guys are like. I haven't had much time to update let alone write a chapter but I'm getting there. All I can say is school, teachers just love to give you piles upon piles of homework don't they?

Well I hope you liked this chapter, let me know what you think.