Chapter 1

Luke POV:

"Wake up baby boy" Said a voice.

I started to open my eyes and become aware of my surroundings. Jack was looking down on me with a kind smile on his face.

"Did lulu have a nice night?" He asked. I hated that nickname, but I still nodded. He pulled down the bars of my bed and picked me up. And yes I know I'm 14 but the bars are because my brothers don't want me to fall down while sleeping. I liked being picked up in the morning, because I was still tired. I buried my head in his neck.

My dad and I were in a really bad car crash when I was 11. He died before he could make it to the hospital, and I was left with 3 broken ribs, a few broken bones and a bladder problem. Since then, my brothers have been super protective over me. Because of the accident, my bladder was weakened, and so I have to sometimes wear pull ups or diapers whenever I wet myself or the bed. And my mom left us when I was born, so I never got to get to know her.

Jack put his hand down my diaper and said:
"All dry. Good job Luke!" He cooed. He carried me downstairs to the kitchen. I hated how all my brothers were 10 times stronger and taller than me. When we got to the kitchen, I saw that Chase, Will and James were already awake. Jack set me down on Chase's lap because I wasn't tall enough to reach the table while sitting down.

"Good morning baby" he whispered softly in my ear and kissed my hair.
"Good morning" I whispered back. Jack set a bowl of cereal in front of us. Chase grabbed a spoonful (not that much) and he inserted it in my mouth.
"I can feed myself!" I whined.
"I know you can but we have to hurry because today we are going to shop for tomorrow's trip." He said.

Will and James were talking about a movie I certainly wasn't aloud to watch, and Chase gave them a stern look to shut their mouth. When I was finished eating my cereal, Chase asked if Will could get me ready while he ate breakfast.
"Sure." Will said.

He picked me up from Chase's lap and brought me upstairs. My brothers had baby-proofed the whole house, so I was aloud to go up and down the stairs alone.

"Stop squirming Luke." He said. I didn't feel like getting spanked so early in the morning so I stopped moving. Will set me down on the changing table just as Hunter was coming down the stairs from his room in the attic.

"Good morning,Will and lulu" He cooed and then headed downstairs to the kitchen. He and James tease me a lot, but it's mostly James. Will strapped me in the changing table and took of my pj's revealing my diaper. He took off that and the proceded to clean my but and male area. He put a ton of baby powder and rash cream.

"Legs up" He instructed. I did as told and he slipped a pull up in between my legs.
"See, that wasn't so bad." He cooed. He brought me back to my room and picked an outfit for today. He picked a sweater, a t-shirt and some jeans and dressed me. I tried to do it myself but Will just easily grabbed my arms carefully and put them to the side while he put my jeans on. After he was done he brought me to the sofa in the living room, turned on Nickelodeon ( the only thing I was allowed to watch) and left downstairs.

2 hours later

Jack's POV:

Once everyone was awake and getting ready, I went upstairs to pack Luke's bag. I put a few pull-ups, his pacy for when he gets fussy, and two bottles of milk.

When I finished I put the diaper bag over my shoulder and went to the living room to get Luke. He was sitting there watching his favourite show, PAW patrol, with a very clear diaper bulge in the back of his jeans. I quickly took a picture of how cute he was. I picked him up and turned off the TV. He fussed a little, so I gave him a small warning pat on the butt. Once we got to the van, I set him in his car seat and strapped him securely. I know he doesn't like it, but with what happened 3 years ago, I am not letting him go anywhere without a car seat. Besides, he doesn't even meet the height or weight requirements. Once everyone was inside, I headed for the store.

James's POV:

I sit right next to Luke in the car, with Jack driving, Chase shotgun, and Will and Hunter in the back.
On the way there, I see that Luke is moving a lot in his car seat.
" Chase, Luke needs to go potty." I say.
" Take him out of his car seat and bounce him up and down. Carefully." He responded. I smirked and took him out of his seat.
" Let me go James" He fussed.
"No can do lulu" I cooed. I bounced him up and down until I felt his jeans expand.
"Good job baby" I chuckled quietly. Luke was red as a tomato when I put him back to his seat.