Happy Ending

1 week later, Adrien has been feeling better after defeating the vampire lord, things have finally settled down. He no longer has to feed on vampire hunters or vampires again since their master is dead. But he still has to drink blood to control his lust and cravings.

He was in Marinette's room hanging upside like a cat again. He levitated Marinette to be upside down with him but he knows that she'll get a headache.

"Well milady, I see your neck is getting better. From now on, no more biting on necks again. I am so never doing that again" Adrien said.

"But what if you go frenzy again?" Marinette asked.

"Uhhh.....well......a kiss maybe?" He asked shyly.

"Oh yeah, kitty" Marinette pulls his face close for a kiss.

Adrien gave in to the kiss. Very passionate that her lips taste like macaroons. Soon they pulled apart for air, "You taste so sweet, milady"

"Thanks. Now put me down, please. I think the blood is rushing to my head" Marinette said.

"Wish granted" Adrien gently levitates her down.

"What? Not coming down?" Marinette can see he enjoys being upside down from the ceiling.

He pretends to hiss from the sunlight beaming him, "Nah, the sunlight doesn't like me much"

"Oh you're so funny, Adrien" Marinette giggled and sat at her chair.

"Thanks, princess. And besides, I enjoy seeing you upside down too" Adrien said as he crossed his arms on his chest.

"Mmmhmmm?" Marinette just smiled.

"It's a fang-tastic view of you as a beautiful princess" He smirked with his fangs.

"And you being my Prince Charming," Marinette said.

"Meow, my whiskers are twitching" Adrien chuckled and levitates himself down.

"Oh, Adrien. Why do you have to be so adorable like a cat?" Marinette teased him.

"Because you like it, Marinette," Adrien said, holding her hand.

"Yeah, you're too purrfect" Marinette rubs her nose on his.

"Was that a pun I heard, milady?" He smirked.

"Of course. Can't the bug use a cat pun?" Marinette replied.

"Maybe" He morphed into a cat and Marinette caught him, "But this cat has nine lives"

"Yeah, my cuddly cat" Marinette nuzzles her cheek on him.

The feline purred and licked her cheek cutely.

-

The next day as superheroes, Cat Noir was rescuing a cat from the tree while Ladybug watches. The cat licked the cat-themed hero on the cheek and he chuckled that this cat likes him.

"Here you go" Cat Noir handed the cat back to its owner.

"Thanks, Cat Noir," The cat's owner said.

"No problem." Cat Noir said.

"Good job Cat Noir" Ladybug walks up to him.

"Thanks. Saving cats is my talent, milady" I flirted.

"I can tell, just as the ladybugs gives us luck" Ladybug flirted back.

"Meow, I could be your animal sidekick because every princess talks to animals, mon amour" Cat Noir kissed her cheek.

"Yeah, when you're a regular cat, yes" Ladybug blushed from the kiss.

"Come, let's have something to eat, milady" Cat Noir held her hand.

"Of course, kitty" Ladybug nodded, "But where should we go?" She asked him.

"The bakery, milady." He purred.

"Alright then" Ladybug agreed and they got there.

"Oh, welcome heroes" Tom saw them come in.

"Cat Noir and Ladybug?" Sabine saw them too.

"In the flesh. I hear you got great bakery sweets in Paris" Cat Noir said.

"Wanna try these macaroons?" Tom held out a little box of macaroons.

"Sure" Cat noir took one.

"Best sweets in Paris, my kitty" Ladybug said as she took one too.

"You weren't kidding" Cat Noir replied.

"Thanks for the delicious snack" Ladybug said to the bakers.

"You're welcome here anytime heroes," Tom said.

The heroes waved and head outside and jumped to the roof.

"So what awaits now, Bugaboo?" Cat Noir asked.

"Just some patrolling" Ladybug said.

"I'm the children of the night, milady. My fangs love a good bite" Cat Noir being funny as always.

"You're too funny, kitty" Ladybug smirked at him.

"You know me" They ran on the rooftops.

With Cat Noir being the worthy holder of the cat miraculous, he and Ladybug continue to keep Paris safe from any criminal activity and save innocent people. One sure thing is that their bond has become unbreakable.