Prologue

"Will you marry me?"

My eyes went wide when I saw Claude kneeling before me. The servant and knights were also dumbfounded seeing their Emperor kneeling to a woman with a ring in his hand.

I don't know how to react to this.

I indeed told him that I'll only marry him if he did the 'Proper marriage proposal', but I didn't know that he will do it like this.

"W-what are you doing, Your Majesty? Please stand up!" I said in an embarrassed voice.

But the big Dragon didn't even listen to me. It's as if he's ready to bow like a peasant in front of me. "Please answer me first. Will you marry me?"

I glanced at Athanasia who was only giggling on the other side. My daughter was beside the young warlock who brought me into this world.

That's right, this world is not my real world.

I was once a ballerina and a writer from the world we call Earth. I live in a two-story house, alone, enjoying the good reviews and also the bad reviews of my published novel called <The Lovely Princess>.

It is about Jennette and her father-daughter relationship with Claude.

However, I never thought that a young warlock named 'Lucas' would bring me into another world as a gift for his princess named Athanasia Del Alger Obelia. 

From what I can remember, Athanasia is a supporting character that was meant to die in my novel <The Lovely Princess>. She was killed by her own father, Claude Del Alger Obelia. Her relationship with her father is very shallow.

Claude is even closer with his brother's daughter, who is the protagonist of my novel, Jennette.

Anyways, after having some shock. Lucas and Athanasia told me that I am her mother's reincarnation.

It's quite complicated, but to be precise, I am Athanasia's mother.

And I am her boyfriend's--- I mean Lucas' gift to her.

Staying in this world made me confused because everyone in this place is a character from my novel, however, everyone doesn't seem to be following the plot of <The Lovely Princess>.

I guess this is for the better, I don't want to see Athanasia dying, and I don't want to see Claude killing her.

Although there are problems in the head of that Claude, he seems to love his daughter more than anyone else. They said he has some amnesia, but he was recovering with the help of Athanasia's boyfriend--- I mean Lucas.

And when I finally met him... again...

And when he finally recognized me...

Although I can't remember any memories of past life, I could tell that I loved this man very much. 

I am happy to be taken into this world.

"Fine, yes, I'll marry you, Claude," I said with a smile on my face. "I'll marry you."

That day was one of the happiest moments of my life. We are really near to the Happy Ending that I'll never think that I will achieve.

I was always alone, I never thought I was empty until I found my happiness with my family in this world. 

Writing was the only thing that I have.

But one day, this beautiful dream turned into a nightmare

"KILL THAT GIRL!"

One day, I saw Athanasia on an execution stage.

I was suddenly transported into my own novel.

The one with the original plotline.