Chapter's End

Cale gritted as light glow started to emit from his slowly disappearing body he felt no pain in the process of dying which was unexpected, but instead he felt remorse the people in front of him are crying to the point that in broke their character.

"Don't do this to me..." Cale's voice laced in despair as he tried to ignore the cries and pleas surrounding him. 

"Just accept it already..." Cale was truly selfish he doesn't want to see these expressions.

"How could you say that?! No- How could you?!" Alberu scowled as he punched the temple's pillar elegant posture and expressions are no where to be found. On and Hong were hugging Ron they couldn't bear to look at Cale their heart couldn't handle it.

Alberu tried to stay calm and rational it might have worked for a few seconds but it disappeared when he saw the hole in Cale's chest where his heart was peeking out under Cale's torn up clothes. 

"Fuck!" Many more vulgar noises came out from Alberu's mouth as he tried to dispel the pain contracting his chest. Cale who saw this opened his mouth.

"It was my choice don't ever forget that, after all I'm an unlucky bastard" At this moment Cale did feel unlucky.

"That's why... Eruhaben-nim take care of Raon for me." Cale stared at the ancient dragon he was leaning on. Eruhaben made a grumbling noise before nodding his head speechless.

"No! Why would I need someone to take care of me! You! I will really resent you!" Raon looked like a feral dragon as he emitted hostility it might be directed to someone else but Cale could feel it. "I do not need you! You are a selfish human! Really...really selfish human..." Raon bared his fangs towards Cale as the mana around him grew inconsistent and awry. 

"I am really selfish, won't you listen to me?" Cale removed himself from leaning on Eruhaben and crawled closer to Raon, using his left hand that was still intact he stroked Raon's head, Raon could only flinch at the cold feeling.

"No! I won't I am selfish too!" Argued the dragon as a thin streamline of tears started to fall out of his eyes- they were tears of anger.

"Protect our house along side the our family." The hand Cale used to caress Raon started to dissipate in the air he could no longer feel the cold reptilian skin he never knew he would miss so badly.

"Stop talking! I don- I won't listen to you!" Raon covered his ears and shut his eyelids as he did back in the cave though he could still hear the grumbling hoarse voice of Cale.

"Eat three times a day, and sleep properly- oh don't forget to grow crops along side Beacrox and Choi Han." Cale moved his line of sight towards Choi Han who's knees were on the ground, arms draped on his side as if they were not working and finally Choi Han's eyes were blank tears that continually dripped down his face his slightly opened mouth made Cale let out a chuckle.

"Choi Han you'll catch bugs, cover your mouth." no response came from Choi Han. 

"Choi Han I trust you." Cale let out a sigh he can't wait for Choi Han's response because he felt a tug on his heart it was mocking him. 

Your time is near.

"Raon... I came up with that name in hopes that you will live a happy and joyful life." Cale stared at his body his arms are gone, his legs are transparent and his heart already dissipated now his long hair started to disappear too.

"Human, I haven't gone on my second phase and third phase yet you said you'd wait for me." Raon opened his eyes and  seeing the tiny specs of glowing dust dissolving into the air made him want to crawl back but to where?