「 09; Space 」

▬▬▬▬

One year. One whole year without him.

I'd say Jay is doing pretty well. I mean he's 19 years old in first year college now. Made some friends but he's only sticking to three people right now.

Three people? Sunoo, Jungwon, and Niki.

Yeah so throughout the year, they met Niki who was a transfer student from Japan that time. But I'm just gonna say that he's not related to that one person.

Jay's lucky that he could still hangout with the three of them at school even if they're a year younger. Since the school buildings for each levels are connected.

Speaking of which, here's Jay approaching this one table in the cafeteria, trying not to drop his food tray.

Though he was met by a sulking Sunoo and Niki who was apparently trying to apologize by cheering him up.

"Hi there, Jay-hyung" Jungwon greeted him on behalf of the other two.

"What's happening between them─"

"Niki keeps on denying that it was his fault"

"Hey! I'm trying to say sorry okay~ but still, it wasn't my fault."

"See!" Sunoo tried to prove that Niki is the one at fault here but,

"Hold on, Jungwon can you please explain to me what they're fighting on?"

"Nope, I don't know either. I wasn't even a witness" Jungwon answered, munching on his food. Whilst Jay was rubbing his temples trying to figure out what to do with them.

"Man I feel like a single father of three, now I don't think I want to have kids"

"Both of you should apologize instead." Jay spoke, already stressing out because of these two.

"Fine, Sunoo hyung I'm sorry~" Niki said it first, still holding on to the aegyo-ish tone.

"Okay, I'm sorry for blaming you, Niki"

"Apology not accepted"

"Niki?!"

"Give me a friendly kiss on the cheek and I'll accept it" Niki stated whilst Jungwon nearly choked on his food, and Jay covered his mouth in shock.

"Nishimura Riki!" Sunoo threw a harsh slap at him, only by the shoulder at least.

"okay okay! I'm sorry!"