BRUNO

↪ Bruno Madrigal x Female Reader

Warning: You're 30 in this oneshot.

Name of the chapter: Out of League

---

Bruno's eyes continuously trailed over a person walking, never had taken his eyes off and didn't blink for the past 10 seconds. He felt his heart tightened when he saw you laughed at your cousin's silly jokes, punching her shoulder playfully as the smile on your face never faded. He sighed, feeling his heart throbbed dangerously as he continued to watch the laughing you out of the kitchen's window, too coward to talk to you.

He set his chin on his palm, leaning against the window as he sicken-lovingly watching you doing your task along with your teasing cousin. You wiped a sweat off your forehead but the smile on your face didn't indicate or make you look like you're tired. He stiffled a chuckle when you accidentally tripped on air.

"You look like a teenager who have a puppy-sick love," Julieta exclaimed, hands on her hips.

"Gah!" Bruno shrieked loudly, stumbled on his feet and fell on his bottom. His eyes widened at his sister, panting. "J- Julie! You scared me!" he put a hand on his chest, huffing.

Julieta chuckled and shook her head, offering him her hand. Bruno took it as Julieta helped him back on his feet. "You should go and talk to her," shs adviced.

"Nu-uh! No way!" he quickly objected. Then, he looked back at the window. A smile grown on his face when he saw you were stretching outside the window. "I don't wanna take risks," he said softly.

Julieta frowned softly. Her eyes looked at her brother love-strucked brother then looked at his crush playing around with your cousin.

Julieta really wanted to help Bruno out but she wasn't a much of a flirt nor an expert in love. When she met Agustin, it all happened so naturally. She didn't even realised her feelings until the day Agustin offered his vest to cover her from the rain one day.

"Hey, what're you guys looking at?" Pepa entered the scene, putting the now empty plate in this sink.

Bruno's eyes widened as he turned away from you quickly. "N- Nothing," he answered nervously. "J- Just looking at the weather," he tried to lie.

Pepa smirked and rolled her eyes. "Is it (Y/N)?" she asked.

"What? How did you know?" Bruno shrieked.

Julieta set a hand on his shoulder. "If anyone would've seen the way you looked at (Y/N), everyone will found out," she explained.