════ ⋆22⋆ ════

"Oh really? " Pepa smiled at her son

Camilo realized what'd he said and covered his mouth. He couldn't stop his mama, she already left the room to tell Abuela.

He's so fucking dead to you and Dolores.

He tries to follow his mama but she was already talking to Abuela.

He was panicking, he didn't know what to do, he accidentally said it, he didn't mean it, it just came out. While he was pacing back and forth, Dolores came into his room.

"What did you do? " She quietly yelled

"It just came out! I didn't mean too!" He held his hands up

"You better say sorry, and tell Y/n" She scolded before leaving the room.

What was he gonna do? You guys weren't talking that much, and basically what he did was invasion of privacy.

"Oh! The L/n's are coming? Well, I'll get them a ride" He heard Abuela say

Now we was fully panicking, he dragged his feet across the ground, going to your house.

Before he could even knock, you opened the door with an unamused face.

"What do you want Camilo? "

"I- uh, how do I- I accidentally told your secret to my mama and she's telling Abuela, like right now. " He played with his hands for comfort (forgot the word lmao)

"You what. "

"I DIDN'T MEAN TOO, IT JUST CAME OUT" He gestures

"So, you weren't Dolores yesterday? "

"Nope, that was me." He looked down on the ground

"CAMILO JESUS FUCK"

"I WAS! BUT WE WERE IN A FIGHT! "

"YOU COULD'VE- EUGH! " You yelled, packing your things up.

"I was supposed to leave tonight, but I guess I have to leave right now"

"You won't have enough time, Abuela is picking them up"

You slowly look at Camilo in disbelief, you groaned and grabbed your things, you walk out the house, Camilo following you.

"What's wrong with going to boarding school anyway? " He asks, while following you deeper into the forest.

"They treat you like shit there, you get bullied there because other people see you as a competition"

"It doesn't sound bad, are you sure you aren't overreacting? "

"Enough, Camilo"

"What are you so afraid of? It's just a school with mean people, you can ignore them or fight them off! Unless your weak. "

"I SAID ENOUGH CAMILO! "

You turn back to look at him seeing ice surrounding you.