Chapter 54

The raised cape fell, and the six cameras raised with a buzzing sound, flying around the two people.

    Luo Yan didn't care, he just lowered his head and stared at Lin Du seriously and waited for his reply.

    This time, the program team gave Lin Du a little heel for the leather boots. Luo Yan raised Lin Du's head. Normally, when Lin Du looked up, he could only see the tip of Luo Yan's nose. This time, he could see Luo Yan's eyes clearly.

    Luo Yan's dark pupils are deep, but his serious expression is gentle.

    Seeing that Lin Du didn't answer, Luo Yan leaned closer: "Are you okay?"

    This is more terrible, Lin Du feels that he can touch Luo Yan's lips with a little tilt of his head.

    At this time, the four people had already reached the gate of this floor, and the sound came from the gap of the iron plate.

    Tang Dongjun always jumped out: "How can this lock be opened? . . Wow, there must be a lot of chatter, and there is no password. "

    Then there was the sound of the chain being pulled. Chen Shuqing analyzed: "There is no password, no lock, not a key. We should find a tool to cut it off."

    The noisy outside made the inner balcony quieter. Lin Du raised his head and took a step back. The two of them rubbed the tip of their noses in the process.

    The earl's puppy barked at Lin Du's feet. Lin Du coughed lightly, rubbed the tip of his nose, and bent over to pick up the dog: "What should I do with it? Can I take it with me?"

    This is promised.

    but……

    Luo Yan turned his gaze lightly to the little yellow dog in Lin Du's arms. The dog shrank in Lin Du's arms, as if sensing danger, sobbing and shrinking into Lin Du's arms.

.Lin Du chuckled and smoothed the soft dog's fur: "It's called the Earl, because the knight already has someone."

    Lin Du looked at Luo Yan as he spoke, and five people outside the door banged against the door: "Lin Du, are you there? Lin Du! Say something!"

    Luo Yan understood Lin Du's implication, snorted lightly, and turned his eyes away indifferently: "No problem, I can bring it."

    Luo Yan took out the safety rope that had been prepared a long time ago and tied it to Lin Du's body, from arm to waist to thigh.

    It's not that Lin Du has never been tied to a safety rope. He has also hung Weiya in a movie. It stands to reason that he should have been used to this method long ago.

    But it was different. Luo Yan was extremely reliant. When squatting down and tying his thighs, his hands brushed against the skin. It was not offensive. He was simply tying a rope, but the place where his fingers brushed felt like it was about to burn.

.At the waist, the feeling was more obvious. Lin Du's waist was the most sensitive. The last time the two were in the bathroom, they were more restrained and did not let Luo Yan find this place.

    At this moment, when the rope was pulled, Lin Du trembled slightly, Luo Yan paused, lowered his head, laughed in a low voice, leaned close to Lin Du's ear, and said meaningfully, "Oh, so it's here."

    The camera hummed towards the two of them, trying to pick up the voices of the two of them talking. As soon as they flew over, Luo Yan had finished speaking and continued to tighten Lin Du's waist.

    Finally, loop the safety rope around Lin Du's arms, and the whole thing is done.

    Even though he was only tied with a safety rope, Lin Du felt that his entire body was tied up, and his life was completely bound by Luo Yan along with this very rope.