Virgin PornStar Dancer?!?!?! 0.o WTF dude....

(A/N: hi everyone!!! Well I was thinking of doing this story because a girl that was my friend got pregnant and I was thinking like hell why don't I do a story of like the daughter!! So yeah please!! Tell me what you think!!! <3 love ya guys!!! So here is the first chapy!

Vomesha!!!! (vote comment share) :p

****************************************************************************** 

****** Chapter 1: Busted!!!

Hayle's POV:

Porn star dancing by my darkes days was blaring through the strip club's speakers and I was just waiting to be announced.  

"Now presenting the star of the night.... STACY!!!!" announced Jerry as all the horny men in the club cheered.  

You'll be thinking by now *oh this story is about a bimbo* but no I'm just a striper because is the job that pays the most and they let me work under age cause I look older. No one knows im 16.

Stacy is gonna save herself for marriage, but that's just not my style. She's got a pair that's nice to stare at but I want girls gone wild

That's the part why everyone knows me as Stacey. Yeah big news I'm the star in a strip club and I'm virgin.

"Is that Hayle?" I hear a familiar voice say

Someone gasped "NO WAY!!!!" another voice said making me look the way it was coming from.

"Damn she's hot" said one of the pervs near the stage.

"Busted" said a vaguely familiar voice

I think I'm going to faint!! Right in front my eyes Matt,Kyle,Jace,and London where smirking at me!!! Why oh why this have to happen to me!!! Is not fair!! Oh well I'm not going to freak out, I'm going to make the best show ever. Smirking at them I continued the show. 

Kyle, Matt, London,and Jace are the rich,school hotties. No they aren't jocks or anything they are rock stars and together they form "Dangerous Hot Mess"

London's POV:

I gasped" no way!!!!" i said as Hayle Drew!! The most hiper,inocent looking,and scene girl I have ever saw, dancing like a porn star??!?!

So Hayle is the famous Stacy... I wonder why she works here... She never says anything about her life.. But damn she so hot!!!

Oh well I might as well enjoy it, even more if today is my bday.. Smirking I look at her face to see her smirking while moving sexily to the song's beat and climbing the pole. All the time wearing a smirk towar the crowd... 

------------------------------------------------------------------- 

--------(A/N: hey guys!!! I hope you enjoyed this chap please.... 

Ps: Guys i know this chap was suckish but it gets better i promise!!

pss: this is my first book ever!!

Psss:Tacos!!!! 

VOMESH!!!!!(vote comment share) no is not a creepy word in other language :p