Part #2.) Pre-Act 1, Act 1, and Act 2

Pre-Act 1

The Mayor of Tremorton: 300 Years ago today, this entire area was nearly destroyed by a devastating earthquake~! The earth was torn apart for many, MANY miles, but the fork-line stopped RIGHT HERE~! And here, is where we settled. And we called our town, Tremorton~!
The Crowd Cheers, "Tremorton, Tremorton~! RAH-RAH-RAH~!!!" happily as the mayor of Tremorton continues his speech.
Meanwhile...
Metal Sonic and Jenny can be seen fighting off Soldiers of Cluster prime together in the forest as the mayor gives his speech at the 300-year anniversary of Tremorton. The scene pauses on Metal Sonic as text appears on the Screen that reads, "Metal Sonic: Metalli Sonic; Technical Brother of Jenny and 2nd Defender of Earth" before the text disappears as the Scene resumes.
Metal Sonic: (Tape Recorder) I wish- we were at- the Festival, Jenny.
The Camera pans to Jenny as the Scene pauses again and text on the screen that reads, "Jenny Wakeman: Defensor Terra; Defender of Earth and Technical Sister of Metal Sonic" before the Scene resumes as the Text disappears.
Jenny: I Know Metal!
Metal Sonic turns and looks up at Smytus, the text on screen reading, "Smytus: Generallus Idioticus" as he, Metal Sonic, kicks a robot away.
Metal Sonic (Tape Recorder): YOU MUST DIE- YOU... CLOD!!!
Smytus: YOU'LL BE THE ONE TO DIE, YOU MOSQUITO!
Metal Sonic and Smytus begin to clash, only for Metal Sonic to easily win, before him and Jenny, suddenly, get hit by a missile, which Metal Sonic instantly redirects away from the City with Jenny's help before it can hit the Rictor scale. Jenny then leaps off of and flies with the missile, readying her laser blaster.
Jenny: Well, this ought to give the folks below one hell of a light show~!
Jenny fires multiple lasers at the Missile, which bounce off and hit the ground below, people running away and screaming as they do. All of this prompts Metal Sonic to rip off the missile's outer casing and blast the missile, causing it to explode in the air, shrapnel falling and damaging some of the buildings.

After many more misadventures, ending with Jenny nearly getting destroyed by a bomb, Metal Sonic and Jenny inevitably defeat the forces of the cluster. Metal Sonic waits for Jenny for a while at their home before going to the festival where Jenny said she'd be and looks in shock. Nora Wakeman, the Mayor of Tremorton, the Crust Cousins, and everyone else in Tremorton, except for Brad, Sheldon, and Tuck, who all already left to get cleaning supplies to help Jenny with Damage Control, were all angrily telling Jenny off. Metal Sonic looks at the crowd as they all boo Jenny, and he looks absolutely furious as the crowd begins to depart, how could they do that after all. So, before anyone can say or do anything else, Metal Sonic, stealthily, goes up on to the stage and attaches his vocal array to all of the speakers on the stage, allowing him to speak through his original voice.
Metal Sonic (Speaker): WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL!!!???
The crowd stops and turns to look at Metal, who is doing exactly what Nora told him to never, ever do.
Metal Sonic (Speaker): YOU ALL ARE JUST SHUNNING A TEENAGER FOR DOING HER DAMN JOB!!!??? FOR MOBIUS' SAKE YOU ALL ARE DENSE FOR HAVING THE GUTS TO BE THAT MAD AT HER!!! CHAOS DAMN YOU ALL!!! NOW JUST GO; JUST LEAVE IF THATS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT, BUT WHEN JENNY AND I DON'T SAVE ALL OF YOU'RE SORRY BUTTS NEXT TIME, DON'T COME CRYING TO-
Before Metal Sonic can finish, Nora Wakeman shuts down the speaker and glares at him, the scene pausing for a moment as text appears that reads, "Nora Wakeman: Egregie Feminam Scientificus; Creator of XJ-9 and Brilliant Scientist." before resuming as the text disappears.
Nora Wakeman: WHAT DID I TELL YOU NOT TO DO!?
Metal Sonic (Tape recorder): WHAT DID I TELL YOU NOT TO DO!?
Nora Wakeman and everyone else looks at Metal Sonic, shocked by him mocking Nora Wakeman angrily, his eyes glowing brighter than ever.

Nora Wakeman: Oh, you did not just mock me.
Metal Sonic (Tape Recorder): Oh, you did not just mock me.
Metal Sonic turns and makes a running mouth motion with his hand, showing that he doesn't want to listen at all.
Metal Sonic: I thought- you- had- a heart, I guess I was wrong!
Nora Wakeman looks at Metal Sonic, appalled as Metal Sonic uses her voice to talk back.
Nora Wakeman: THAT'S IT, YOU'RE GROUNDED!!!
Metal Sonic (Tape Recorder): THAT'S IT, YOU'RE GROUNDED!!!
Nora Wakeman looks appalled as Metal Sonic flips her the bird and walks away, not even looking at her, as the speaker turned back on for a brief moment.
Metal Sonic (Speaker): US!!!
Metal Sonic storms into the Wakeman family household and places his tape player on the table and pulls out a piece of paper, beginning to write down, "We'll just say you took this from me Ms. Wakeman." After this, Metal Sonic walks up the stairs to his room before slamming the door and sitting down on his Charging Station-bed hybrid. An indication of time passing is shown as the day turns into the sunset, and then the evening, Metal Sonic still sitting on his bed, seeming to get more and more bored the more time passes. Suddenly, Metal Sonic's mouthless expression shifts from one of sheer boredom, to one of fear, worry, and concern as the camera cuts to his POV. His scanner picks up that Jenny just disappeared and saves her last location. 3 seconds later, Metal Sonic bursts from his room as Nora Wakeman enters the Living room and rushes down the stairs.
Nora Wakeman: METAL SONIC, WHAT ARE YOU-?!
Metal Sonic begins to run towards the door, causing Nora Wakeman to become incredibly angered.
Nora Wakeman: NO! METAL SONIC UNDER ABSOLUTELY ZERO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU TO LEAVE THE-
Before Nora Wakeman can even finish, she hears the sound of the front door being broken open, looks towards the front door to see what happened, and sees that Metal Sonic has already left the Wakeman household through the front door, causing her to sigh.
Nora Wakeman: -House...
Nora quickly replaces the front door. Metal Sonic flies to where Jenny was last at his max speed, fear in his eyes as he arrives at the Wrecked Area of Tremorton. Metal Sonic quickly pulls rubble off of the Area Jenny was last, and see's the teleporter Jenny Went through, and he quickly repairs it, for a one-way trip, before jumping in, the teleporter deactivating as it self-destructs. Metal Sonic flies through the vortex, going through the same odd things Jenny Did. Metal Sonic looks to his left, only to see a white-skinned boy in a black and white jumpsuit with snow white hair and glowing green eyes looking at him.
Danny Fenton (In his Danny Phantom Form): Are you a ghost?!
Metal Sonic Shakes his head and does the robot.
Danny Phantom: Oh, my mistake~!
Danny Phantom Flies away as Metal Sonic arrives on the other side.