2

NO ONES POV

As they followed the noise CJ was next to Cali and Ron and Dan was in front.

They then saw A herd of elephants freaking out and was heading this way.

They then saw 2 gorillas running passed them.

"RUN" one of them says.

They grab some vines and go up.

Cali then grabs CJ and put her on her back and climbs up to get out of the way.

When the elephants 🐘 were gone they climbed down and went to where a young gorilla and elephant and a boy were at. But the boy wasn't moving.

"Tarzan, buddy!" Terk says pulling him out of the water "buddy, come on! Tarzan, don't die on me! Don't die on me! You weren't supposed to do it"

Just then the little elephant grabs Terk.

"Get away from there" tantor says "don't you know a piranha will rip your fleshing off in seconds"

"What?" Terk says and pushes the elephant a bit "he's not a piranha" they heard coughing and they look at him "he's a live" terk gets excited and hugs him and then snaps out of it and pushes him "you idiot, you almost gave me a heart attack, you happy?"

He then showed him the hair in his hand.

"Uh-huh" Tarzan says.

"You.....I don't believe it" Terk says "you got the hair?"

"Is that what this is all about?" Tantor says "I got a whole tail of them" he wags his tail and it tickles them and they laugh.

They then saw the other gorillas and a girl that was the same age as Tarzan.

"Who are you 4?" Tarzan asks.

"I've never seen them before" Terk says.

"Hi, I'm Dan and this is Ron, Cali, and little CJ" Dan says.

"She looks just like me" Tarzan says.

"A little, but different also" Terk says.

Just then they heard their names being called and it was Tarzan and Terk's mom's.

And they asked what happened, but Kerchak wanted answers and he wasn't happy that they almost killed someone.

Kerchak then saw them and he wasn't happy to see another one and gorilla 🦍 strangers.

Kala then stood up to them and that made them fight.

"Their only children" kala says.

"That's no excuse. Kala" Kerchak says "you can keep defending him and now these strangers"

"But he'll learn and so will they" kala says.

"Um" they look at Cali "I just want to point out that we had nothing to do with this" Cali says "when we showed up it was already happening"

"See" kala says "they didn't do anything"

"That's still no excuse" Kerchak says "their strangers and who knows where they came from"

"We mean no harm" Ron says "we're just a small group of gorillas 🦍 and her that like to explore"

"That doesn't matter" Kerchak says "they will never learn. You'll never be one of us"

"Because you never gave him the chance and now your doing the same thing to them" kala says getting mad as they argue.

"Give them a chance?" Kerchak says "kala, look at them. They will never one of us"

"Kerchak" kala says.

After hearing that Tarzan got really upset along with CJ and they ran off.

Kala and Cali went after them.

"Was that really necessary?" Dan asks "what has he done that is so bad?"

"That's none of your business" Kerchak says.

"Maybe, but those words you said hurt CJ's feels too and so you better hope she's ok" Dan says.

After that they left and went looking for them.

When they finally found them it was night and kala and Cali were Comforting them to make them feel better.

They then heard them say that they would both be the best ape 🦍 ever.

(Cue the music)

Oh, the power to be strong
And the wisdom to be wise
All these things will
come to you in time
On this journey that you're making
There'll be answers that you'll seek
And it's you who'll climb the mountain
It's you who'll reach the peak
Son of Man, look to the sky
Lift your spirit, set it free
Some day you'll walk tall with pride
Son of Man, a man in time you'll be
Though there's no one there to guide you
No one to take your hand
But with faith and understanding
You will journey from boy to man
Son of Man, look to the sky
Lift your spirit, set it free
Some day you'll walk tall with pride
Son of Man, a man in time you'll be
In learning you will teach
And in teaching you will learn
You'll find your place beside the
ones you love
Oh, and all the things you dreamed of
The visions that you saw
Well, the time is drawing near now
It's yours to claim it all
Son of Man, look to the sky
Lift your spirit, set it free
Some day you'll walk tall with pride
Son of Man, a man in time you'll be
Son of Man
Son of Man's a man for all to see

So as the years went by CJ and Tarzan learn many things on how to survive in the jungle and how to use other animals techniques.

And grew up until they were adults.

Like for one, slide on branches and swing on vines and a lot more.

And they taught Tantor how to swim while using his trunk like a Breathing tube to help him breathe through his nose while underwater.
🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍