𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏

Halloween came and it was Y/N favorite time of the year. All the decorations, all the candy and the movies. This year as Suicide Squad was wrapping up filming around the time Halloween came to be her father Jared who's hair was still a bright green.

Talking to her father over the phone as her mother Gracie let's Jared take her out for trick or treating.

"Come on dad, all your other films we never can do anything with." Y/N pleaded.

"Well there was oh never mind." He said, realizing what his daughter meant.

"Fine."

Y/N started to cheer.

"I said fine, never said yes or no yet." He said.

"Key word yet." She said grinning.

"Bye Y/N." Jared said, hanging up.

"Bye dad." She said,

"Well you sound chipper." Her mother said.

"Well I do because dad said maybe." Y/N gleamed.

"You have always been daddy's girl," Gracie said.

"And I still love my awesome mom." Y/N told her to make her feel better.

"Well this awesome mom thinks you need to go wash clothes." Gracie said.

"Okay mom." Y/N said.

"My sweety." Gracie told her daughter.

"Love you too mom." Y/N said.

Walking into the laundry room Y/N put a load of clothes in the washer and left.

"Mom, do you think dad loves me or does he just put up with me the older I get?" Y/N asked.

"I don't know Y/N why don't you ask him yourself." Gracie said.

"I can't mom, he's away all the time and is only coming back to LA on the 30th to be here on Halloween then he is leaving again always traveling never ever caring about me at least uncle Shannon calls or text me every day to check on me. Does my own father do that no cause he doesn't care." Y/N ranted.

"Now my roo why would you think so?" a voice said.

"Dad you're early." Y/N said.

" I finished up with all my filming so the director let me go early." Jared said.

"Okay." Y/N said.

Not saying anything else Y/N went to her bedroom. That was upstairs.

"Jared, she has a point she's sixteen there's stuff running through her head she won't talk to me about." Gracie said.

"Gracie, can I help it? I have mars ,acting a bit of modeling." Jared said.

"Yes you can. When she was younger you always stopped what you were doing if she wanted you. Now you don't only spend time with her on the twenty of December for Christmas because the other days you're busy then Halloween." Gracie said.

Jared stood there speechless.

"She was actually happy that you were playing the joker. She has had her costume sense she found out." Gracie added.

"What is it?" Jared asked.

"A black top red jacket and black pants with three red diamonds and black and red converse she was planning on going as Joker's and Harley Quinn daughter with the style of original Harley Quinn." Y/N said from the bottom step.

"Who was going to play Harley?" Jared asked.

"Me." Gracie said.

"What!" Jared exclaimed.

"Yes Jared Joseph Leto. I was going to partake in this years Halloween." Gracie said.

"That and I asked mom to do it in case you where a let down." Y/N said.

"I'm sorry roo I truly am." Jared said, hugging her.

"It's okay dad I promise." She said.

" No it's not Y/N you shouldn't feel like I swept you under a rug." Jared said.

Time skip

It was Halloween and everyone was dressed up.

"Oh wow Jared Leto you look hot." Gracie said.

"So do you Gracie Kingsley." Jared said.

"Oh what just super short shorts and a top and my hair in pigtails." Gracie said.

"Mom dad no flirting I would prefer no younger siblings at the age of sixteen." Y/N shouted at her parents.

Walking over to her parents she matched them. Y/N who had her hair in one long ponytail and her costume on while her mom looked like Harley and her dad who looked like joker.

"Did I get the right house." Someone else voice said.

"Hi uncle Shannon." Y/N said.

"Hey Shannon thanks for coming last minute." Jared said.

"No problem little bro." Shannon said.

"Gracie wonderful as ever." Shannon said hugging her.

"Can you take a picture please uncle Shannon?" Y/N asked.

"Sure thing Y/N." He said.

Handing her uncle her phone Y/N stood with her parents. Taking the picture for his niece Shannon looked at his brother niece and was to be ex sister-in-law.

"Thank." Y/N said.

"You guys actually look like a real family." Shannon said when he was done.

"Are you sweet talking me." Jared said acting like the joker.

"Oh come on Jay Shannon has a point." Gracie said looking at the photo.

Y/N stood in the middle smiling Jared was on the left of him and Gracie stood on the right both smiling looking at Y/N in the middle.

"We really do don't we." Jared said looking at the photo.

"Come on as much as I love uncle Shannon I do enjoy candy a little bit more." Y/N said.

"Okay milady." Shannon said opening the door.

Going outside A black SUV sat.

"Come on can't keep the girl waiting." Jared said getting in the passenger seat. Shannon got in the driver while Gracie and Y/N where in the back.

After moving the car and driving they stopped.

"Alright ready roo?" Jared asked.

"Yes dad." She said exited.

Jared helped Gracie out of the car.

The three started walking near house that where decorated for trick or treaters.

House after house the group of threes went. When Y/N was done they went back to the car. On the ride home Y/N fell asleep.

When they stopped at Gracie and Y/Ns house Gracie tried to wake her daughter instead Jared picking her up carried her to her bedroom
Placing her in her bed

"Good night my Baby." Jared said kissing her headm